Pages

Friday 29 November 2013

Liquor Store Encounter

[Author: HR]

Wine? Which wine goes with which dish? Damn, I can never remember. I know which wines I like so usually I just buy those and make sure that I have the right color with the right food, which is less difficult to remember. But the other day I wanted a special wine as I was having guess that were really into French wines (is there any other) and I wanted to serve a wine that would appeal to them and show that I knew more than I did about wines.

I stopped in at a piss elegant liquor store on Oakland Park (can’t give out the name) and started my search in the wine department. Very soon I was in over my head as the rows of Burgundies, Côtes du Rhône, and Beaujolais all blurred into one.

“Are you looking for a particular wine, Sir?” A deep English accented voice called behind and caused me to jump in surprise, as I was so deep into reviewing the wine.

I turned around and found myself eye to eye with a skinny old Englishman with a big professional salesman’s smile on his face. If it had been a younger person I would have just said no and went on with my search. But the old man, (I guessed he was in his 70s) was nice looking in a grandfatherly, homely manner. His facial features were elongated and accented by neat mustache. He was just a tad bit taller than me. His hair was gray and full. He looked rather striking in his pin striped suit complete with corporate logo tie. He was the full package alright.

“Wine. I have some people coming for dinner and they are wine connoisseurs. I want to look like I know a little more than I do about wine,” I replied.

And as usual, I couldn’t keep my eyes from roaming toward the old man’s crotch, but his expensive slacks were too loose to reveal what secrets they covered.

“Well, if you could tell me what dish you would be serving for the main course, maybe I could make a suggestion.”

He stepped closer to me invading my personal space in a friendly manner.

I spouted off the menu without taking a breath.

“Well I...I’m going to serve pork chops breaded and fried and then finished in a wine and mushroom sauce. I’ll serve them with stuffed baked potatoes and cinnamon carrots and honey rolls.”

I could feel myself blushing.

“Then may I suggest a Côtes du Rhône?” the old man said as he walked over the section of Côtes du Rhône wines. “Hmmm, I don’t see the one I am thinking about.  Would you like to come to the back in the store room and I’ll show you a few more that just might be perfect for you dinner.”

“Yeah, sure.” I said.

I followed him through the huge store to the back. He unlocked a door and suddenly I found myself in a large maze of cases of wine stacked one on top of the other.

“This way, Sir,” the old man said and led the way deeper and deeper into the storeroom, zigzagging through aisles of wines. He finally stopped at a section and started studying the wines.

“This one might be suitable,” he said, moving so close to my side that his hips touched mine as he held the bottle in front of me for inspection. “It one has a nice spicy flavor that would go quite well with your menu.”

Is he coming on to me, I thought? Then to find out I let my arm dangle down between us and as I examined the bottle of wine he had cradled in his hands, I reached out and touched his leg. When he didn’t move back I slowly moved my hand toward his crotch. I really didn’t know what to expect when I touched my hand to his crotch. What I found was a huge soft cock.

“Sir, would you like to come back to my office while I write up the order?” the old Englishman asked, in his most professional and proper manner. “And how many bottles would you like, Sir?”

“Give me three. These two old men like to drink and maybe I can get them drunk and take advantage of them,” I said

I waited from his reaction.

Nothing. He just picked up the two bottles and walked away. Puzzled at his behavior, but hoping that he wanted some action, I eagerly followed him.

Again he had to use a key to unlock a nondescript door. He turned on the light inside and held the door open for me. When I entered the tiny office consisting of a desk and chair and strange assortment of clutter. He closed the door and walked over to the desk. But instead of sitting in the chair, he leaned against the desk, facing me.

“I sense that you are looking for more than just wine? Am I correct in my assumption?” the old man asked bluntly.

“Hey, I’m always horny,” I told him, suddenly realizing that I might have just stumbled on to some action.

Without saying a word the Englishman reached down and unzipped his pin stripped slacks and reached inside with his manicured hands. My eyes got bigger and bigger as he kept pulling out more and more cock.

I have seen a lot of cocks in my day and I also have a big one, but the old man’s cock was substantial, even soft as it was. I didn’t wait for a formal invitation from the old Englishman. I just dropped down on my knees and grabbed his cock and started cramming as much of it into my mouth as I could.

Then, as I sucked on his huge pecker I glanced up. The old Englishman was calmly unbuttoning his shirt. Then when he got it halfway unbuttoned he reached inside his shirt with both hands and began to play with his nipples.

I stopped sucking his cock, and he began to peel back his clothes.








I've got a weakness for crisp white British style button front boxers. He offered me his cock. I knelt before him again and he reached for his tits. The moment he began to finger his nipples, his cock stiffened up and began to grow ever longer. Soon I was attempting to suck a huge cock and really didn’t know what to do with it. Try as I could, I could only get about half his cock down my throat. The damn thing was both too thick and too long.

So finally as he pinched and twisted his elongated big nipples, I just settled for sucking the head of his cock and tonguing it. It didn’t seem to bother him that I couldn’t deep throat his full cock. His head was thrown back and he began moaning loud and often.

I enjoying give someone a little tit action, so as I worked my tongue up and the shaft of the old Englishman’s cock, I reached up for his tits. He quickly moved his hands giving me free access to his nipples.

I grabbed both of his nipples with my thumb and forefinger and began to pinching and twisting them as hard as I could. The old Englishman became suddenly spastic. His cock began pulsing in my mouth as it swelled even bigger. His reaction turned me on so much that I used every ounce of my hand strength to attack his nipple. I twisted the big elongated nipples so hard I fear I was going to rip them off. The old Englishman started bounding up and down against the desk in ecstasy as he cried out over and over again. Then suddenly he gripped the edge of the desk with both hands and started shaking.

Damn did he shoot off! Cum exploded from his cock in a torrent. I swallowed and kept swallowing as he pump gob after gob of cum into my mouth as I tried my best to pull his big nipples off.

“Please!” The old Englishman suddenly pleaded in a prissy voice that only the English can muster. “That will be quite enough, Sir!”

I let go of his tits and stopped sucking his cock and stood up. He calmly buttoned the front of his shirt. Then as though nothing had happened walked around and sat down in the chair behind the desk and picked up an order form and started filling it out.

When he finished he handed it to me and said, “Do you mind taking this to the cashier along with your wine? I usually would accompany you, but I am very fatigued at the moment.”

“No, I don’t mind,” I said, taking the paper and the bottles of wine.

“You will come back to see me, when you need more wine, I hope, Sir.” he said, and smiled for the first time. “I work during the day between 10:00 A.M. and 5:00 P.M., as my wife doesn’t like me out of the house at night.”

“I’m damn sure I’ll be drinking more good wine from now on,” I told him.

When he looked down and started writing something on another form, I took the hint and left.

But I was so damn hot that I after I paid for the wine I asked the young guy at the cash register where the bathroom was located and went inside and jacked off. I was still hot when I got home and had to jack off a second time before I could start dinner.

 

No comments: