Pages

Wednesday 30 September 2015

No Name Fish Camp

[Author: HR]

No Name Fish Camp


When my wife of fifty years died, I moved from Atlanta to a little no-name fish camp near the Everglades. I had grown up in the panhandle of Florida and when I was a kid had dreamed of living in the great swamp. So at seventy I suddenly saw the end of my life approaching and decided to bring that childhood dream to life.

The little fisherman’s shack I moved into sat at the very edge of the blackish water of the swamp, among several other dilapidated shacks surrounding a public boat ramp. The shack didn’t look like much, but it suited me just fine. And I fell into the routine of wandering off into the swamp during the morning, fishing and reading in the afternoons. 


But life wasn’t perfect. The longer I lived in the fish camp, the hornier I got. I started jacking off every night, but that seemed only to get me more horny. I started walking around the shack naked and playing with my big pecker like some pervert.


I was buck-naked when Billy knocked on the door. He was a little guy in his late seventies that lived back near the dirt road that lead to the fish camp. I had seen him in his flat bottom boat with its tiny Johnson motor, fishing the brackish water near the edge of the swamp several times. Had even waved at him.


I opened the door just wide enough to peek out, not wanting him to see that I was naked, and, with a roaring hard on. 


“Hello,” the little old man said. 


When I had seen him fishing he had always worn a hat. Today he was bare headed and for the first time I got a glimpse of his head of pure white thinning hair.

“Hello,” I responded, not knowing what else to say.


“Sorry to bother you but I hear you have a cell phone. My truck broke down and I need to get it towed to Jack’s Station. I don’t have a phone.” 


As he spoke he looked me directly in the eyes. And I found myself admiring his soft green eyes.

“Yeah, sure, you can use my phone... ah... I’m naked but... Hell... come on in,” I finally said. “I was changing when you knocked.” 


The little old man walked inside as I opened the door wider. He glanced down at my hard old pecker and smiled. 

“Looks like you were doing something besides changing clothes.” 

My face must have turned red because he added, “Don’t be embarrassed. I jack off too. Heck, what else is there to do out here in the middle of the swamp?” He stared at my massive pecker. “Damn, I wish I had one as big as yours. And damn, for someone your age, you can really get a hard on.”

I glanced down at my big pecker and found it jumping up and down it was so rock hard. “Sorry. Damn it. I don’t know what’s the matter with me. I seem to be getting hornier everyday.” I confessed as I suddenly found myself enjoying the little old man staring at my pecker. I knew that I should rush into the bedroom and get my clothes but I didn’t. I just stood there in front of the old man, naked.


“You married?” Billy finally asked.


“Widower.” I answered.


“Still, I bet she used to love getting fucked by something that big. Hell, she wouldn’t have felt my little dick it’s so small,” the little old man said. “Damn, I would give my right arm for a dick half that big.”


“I bet yours isn’t so small,” I said, loving the attention he was giving my pecker.


“Hell, I’ll show you how small it is.” 


The old man unzipped his overalls and reached inside. His hand retrieved the smallest dick I had ever seen. It wasn’t any more than an inch long and no thicker than my thumb. “You ever seen such a skimpy dick in your life?” he asked, as he pulled back his foreskin revealing a tiny pink cock head. “Shit, my little old dick looks like a boy’s pee pee compared to yours.”



The sight of the little old man’s tiny dick excited me. Damn, it made me feel so masculine to have such a monster dick compared to his. I found myself stepping forward and holding my big pecker beside his tiny dick.


“Damn, look at the different in size!” I called out excitedly. “Does it get much bigger when you have a hard on?” I asked.


“Hell, I can’t remember the last time it was hard. But heck no. It doesn’t grow much,” the old man answered.


“Get it hard and let me see it?” As I spoke I couldn’t help but grab my own pecker and start pumping my foreskin back and forth over the massive head of my dick.


“Will not be any use. I tried to get it hard last night. Heck, I spend an hour working on the poor little thing but it didn’t get any bigger or harder than it is now,” the little old man confessed.


I don’t know what made me do it. Guess it was because I was so horny. But suddenly, I found myself reaching out and grabbing the little old man’s dick. I felt a flash of pleasure as my hand closed around his tiny boy dick.


“Oh... that feels good,” the old man called out. “My late wife used to suck it. That always made it hard,” he suddenly told me.


I looked him directly in the eyes and said, “I ain’t no queer.”


“No...no... I didn’t mean you were. Just that was the only way she could get it hard enough for me to fuck her,” the little old man said hurriedly.


“Yeah?” I asked.


He nodded.


“Fuck, I want to see it hard,” I said in an angry voice. And then I surprised myself by dropping to my knees in front of the little old man. He moaned as I took his tiny dick in my mouth. 


I don’t know what I expected. I guess I had half expected his little dick to taste like piss, but it didn’t. The taste was nice. And in spite of myself I found I enjoyed sucking on his tiny dick. It was like sucking on a woman’s nipple, only much better. And as I really started to work on his little dick, it did swell up slightly and stiffen until it was rock hard. But it didn’t even double in size.

“Gee, you are better than my wife was,” the little old man cried out. “But, hell, let me take of clothes off,” he added, pulling his little dick out of my mouth.


I stood there eager to continue sucking his little dick as I watched him undress. With his clothes off, the little man looked his age. His body was sagging in every place possible and, unlike me, he was as completely hairless as a newborn baby. But one thing that didn’t sag was his ass. The cheeks of his ass were like little ripe melons. And I swear that for the first time in my life I suddenly found myself thinking about fucking another man. I even reached out and touch the cheeks out his ass before I could stop myself.


“Yeah, I still got a nice ass,” he said, smiling. “My wife used to fuck me with a big dildo, I’m ashamed to say,” the old man confessed as I continued to run my hand over his baby smooth old ass.


Suddenly I wanted to fuck the old man. The thought shocked me. “Do you still use the dildo?” I asked as I moved behind the frail old man.


“Yes,” he confessed, in a suddenly almost breathless voice as the tip of my big pecker touched the crack of his ass.


I didn’t ask permission. I just spit on my hand and rubbed the spit on the head of my pecker. Then I grabbed the old man around the waist and started pushing my pecker against the bud of his asshole. I expected him to cry out or protest. Instead he pushed his butt against me causing the big head of my old pecker to pry open his asshole.


The old man grunted as my old dick head entered him. I have fucked pussy for most of my seventy years, but the little old man’s asshole was better than any pussy I had ever dipped my dick into. Inside his asshole was hotter than any pussy and just as wet. And damn, if my old dick didn’t go into him easier than into a woman’s pussy.


Then next thing I knew my dick was buried up to my pubic hairs in his old asshole and I was pressed against his smooth hairless back. I just reached around and gabbed his little pecker and started jacking it as I began to fuck him.


The image of us two old farts tied up like two old hound dogs flashed through my mind. And damn if it didn’t excite me ever more. Heck, I started kissing the back of the old man's neck as I fucked him while jacking him off.


I don’t know how long I fucked him. Time lost all meaning. I was in heaven. His little pecker got rock hard as I pumped my big dick into his ass. Then he shot a stream of cum half way across the living room of the shack and he just kept cumming.


Seeing the floor covered with his sperm caused my own old dick to explode. I pumped his old ass so full of my man juice that when I pulled my dick out of his ass, cum started dripping from his asshole.


Suddenly we were both standing there, shocked at what we had done, and neither knowing what to say. Finally I said, “I’ll get my cell phone for you.” And hurried to the bedroom where I kept it. When I returned to the living room the little old man was still naked and cum was running down the back of his leg. 


“Here,” I said, handing him the phone, “I’ll clean up the floor while you are making your call.”

I surprised myself by not dressing as I got some paper towels from the kitchen. Then as I cleaned up the cum from the floor and watched him out of the corner of my eye making the telephone call, my old pecker got hard again. The sight of his cum leaking asshole reminded me how much I used to love to eat my wife’s pussy after fucking her. Suddenly I wanted to do the same thing to the old men.


As I cleaned a spot of cum off the floor near his feet, I looked up and found myself staring at his cum dripping asshole. That did it. Even as he talked to some guy named Jack, I grabbed his slim hips and held him, and I pressed my face against the crack of his ass cheeks.


Suddenly tasting my own cum, I went wild. I stuck my tongue inside his gaping open asshole and started rimming him. His voice became shrill as he ended his conversation with the station owner. Then he bent over so that I could reach my tongue even deeper inside him. This I did and we both moaned as I rimmed him deeper than I had ever rimmed a pussy.


I grabbed my big dick and started jacking myself and he did the same to his little pecker. When he started hunching my face with his old asshole I knew he was getting ready to shoot off again. And sure enough he did. And damn if he didn’t squirt a load half way across the room again. Of course, the sight of his cum gushing out of his little pecker sent mine squirting also.


That day was the starting of a long and beautiful relationship that is still going on well between Billy and me. We don’t live together but we might as well. Either he spends the night over at my place or I at his. And we always go fishing together now.


And I can’t even start to tell you of all the great sex we have ... every night.


No comments: