Pages

Friday 22 March 2013

The Father-in-Law's story - part 3

Father, I know it's probably a sin to dominate another person the way that I had begun to do with my father-in-law, but the truth of it is everyone in his immediate circle began to enjoy the changes. In the old days they probably would cut his balls off or put a wire ring through his nose...

There were no victims here, Father. My mother-in-law was happier because he was treating her better, and that he'd finally realised that her going to church was a good thing. My wife was happier because she wasn't acting as the go-between for her fighting parents. I was happier because finally I had the old boy's attention, and as weird as fucking your father-in-law might seem, it wasn't a bad way to spend a Sunday afternoon. And, as for him, well, he lapped it up. He had some purpose and direction in life, he was getting some exercise and getting the blood moving again, and you can't beat the feeling you get when you body floods with hormones after sex.
When I took the groceries in on Thursday night the place was going off. They were playing the old songs, there was a half a bottle of wine on the table, quite a transformation. "Good to see you kids playing nicely together."

The old boy saw me off to the car. "I've done it", he chortled

"Done what?"

"Shaved my balls," he said, "smooth as a baby's bum."

"And the pyjamas?"

"Every night, just as you ordered."

"Good boy." I couldn't think of anything else to say.

"Come over early," he said, "they've got a potluck at the church on Sunday, so we'll have more time."

I was beginning to think I'd created a monster. He gently put his hand on my shoulder. "Please?"

I had created a monster.

"Really? You've really shaved your balls?"

"Yes," he boasted, "I'm the bald eagle."

"Winston Churchill asleep, more like."

He looked stunned for a moment and then burst into laughter. I drove off.   

We did go over earlier to help load the food in the car for the potluck. I was methodical with the loading. I did not want them coming back in ten minutes because they forgot the chicken pot pie or the banana muffins or the key lime pie.

The father-in-law was fidgety - he wanted them gone. He helped carry out the loads and got sweaty with the effort. I saw him scratch his balls when he thought no-one was watching. I smirked to myself - he's either got a cash crop of crabs or he really had shaved fresh this morning.

We waved them off and walked slowly inside. He was a bit coy and showed me one of his new rose blossoms. Once we entered the house he was all twitchy and excited.

I decided to tease him and reached for the remote control. "Wanna watch the game?"

"What?"

"Just fucking with you, bitch, get your pants off and get in the bedroom. Now!"

"Yes Sir!"

I collected some clothes pegs from the laundry and a bottle of bourbon from the liquor cabinet. 

"How can I do you today, bitch?"

"Any way you wish, Sir." 

He looked a bit worried.  

"Damn straight! Spread your legs. I want good shots of your cock and your shaved balls, and we need shots of your happy arse-hole. Spread 'em!"

He flushed, shamed, but compliant.

The view was gratifying. Making the old man squirm with shame felt great. His cock was hard - it seemed the more I confronted him, the more I humiliated him, the more he enjoyed it.

"My gallery of old man meat gets better every weekend. I might need to diversify my collection soon."

"What do you mean?"

I shot him a glance, and flicked on the video camera.

"What do you mean, Sir?"

"I am thinking it would be nice to share you with someone else. Maybe one of your old friends, maybe a new friend... "

The old boy fell back on the pillows. "Oh, Christ..."


I dived between his legs and launched an attack on his cock. He stretched up to meet me, and I had fun teasing and tagging, tonguing his cock from tip to toe. He shut his eyes to enjoy the ride. I let him get really relaxed and comfortable and then I attached a clothes peg to his ball sack.

He shouted in protest, and tried to swat it away

I laughed at his discomfort, slapped his cock a few times, and attached a couple more pegs. "Smile for the camera. Now keep still or I'll pull these off, slowly." I pulled down on one of the pegs gradually stretching his balls, letting him feel the pain grow. His cock grew harder and harder. Whenever I think a cock has grown as far as can it can always grow a little more. He whimpered when I twisted the pegs back and forth.

"Shut up, bitch or I'll clip on ten more."

"No, please Sir."

"I won't warn you again. Shut up!"

I added four more pegs around his cock shaft. The old boy writhed and thrust his cock, but said nothing. I rubbed his perineum firmly to stimulate his prostate, and tweaked the pegs.

"Wait here. Stay hard, but do not touch your cock or you will be sorry."

"Yes, Sir"

I went to the freezer and filled a bowl with ice.

I tiptoed back to the bedroom - the old boy was manfully resisting touching his aching cock, but he couldn't keep still.

I plucked an ice cube and stroked it over his lips and then over his nipples.

"You've done well, my lad, I have a treat for you."

I stroked the ice cube over his cock and balls. He panted and moaned. I licked his cock head and then stroked it with the ice. I warmed it with my mouth, while rubbing the ice over his prostate area. His wriggling helped keep the pegs alive. More ice, followed by blowing warm air on his cock. His pre-cum was seeping, and from the throbbing of his cock I knew he wasn't far off cumming.

I opened the bourbon and dropped a couple of ice cubes in my mouth. I rolled them over his cock head letting the thawed ice water run out of my mouth and down. I grouped my hand around his balls and gently squeezed. I felt the unmistakable first spasm. I spat out the ice, filled my mouth with bourbon and wrapped my mouth over his cock head.

He bucked and bellowed like a bull as the alcohol burnt into his sensitised skin. He poured his cum into my mouth. I freed the pegs on his cock and pushed him deeper into the burn. He fought and struggled, wanting to tear himself away, yet desperate for the release.

He sunk back into the pillows as the orgasm faded. I took another swig of bourbon, swilled it around in my mouth, and fed it out of my mouth to the old man.

I unclipped the pegs off his balls, enjoying him wince as the blood returned. His cock was just a shadow of its former glory.

I let him recover a little. I took another swig of bourbon, swilled it, and fed it to him again. He was lying there, with the sleep of satisfaction creeping in like a great tide.

I let him have a gentle snore or two before I clipped a clothes peg on each nipple. He was instantly awake."Here, bitch, don't you dare go to sleep on me! We're just getting started."

I searched his face for resistance, but apart from a hint of a shadow he was up for the game. I decided to test him a little, and stopped the video. The old boy was kind of interested to see how he showed up. He'd lost the hostility and it'd all become slightly normal. I wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad. A quick test would sort that issue out.

"Come with me."

He obediently followed me into the bathroom.

"Get in the tub, on your knees."

He cringed a little, trying to get comfortable with his knees against the hard tub.

"Open."

I pushed my hard cock into his obliging mouth, and started the video. The old boy looked down, ashamed.

"Look up at me."

He did so, with a look of devotion I was truly surprised to see. I caressed his face and stroked his neck. I relaxed and allowed myself to slowly piss into his mouth. He choked and spat me out.

"Shit! What are you...?"

"NO! Open!" I made to replace my cock in his mouth.

"No, please Sir, no."

I slapped him hard on the face. He straightened up, steadying himself on the edge of the tub. I stood with my cock millimetres from his lips.

"Open!"

He sniffled and looked down, and half-heartedly opened his mouth. It was enough. I shoved my cock into his mouth, silently daring him to close his teeth against me.

I paused. "You will keep my cock in your mouth until I remove it. You will swallow my piss. And you will be grateful. Do you understand me?"

His eyes welled up and I could tell he was fighting off choking. He nodded.

"Look at me. Do you understand me?"

He nodded with greater energy.

I started to piss again. I didn't want to choke him, or give him any excuse not to swallow all that I had. Stop-go-stop-go - I was bursting to piss freely, but in the end I was drained. My cock had softened up, but it wouldn't take long to come back. I turned on the hand shower, warmed up the water, and rinsed the old boy off. I made sure to spray the water over his arse and cock repeatedly. He looked good wet.

I turned the water off and replaced the shower head.

I waited.

Silence.

He cleared his throat. "Thank you sir."

I ignored him.


 

No comments: