Pages

Thursday 21 March 2013

The Father-in-Law's story - part 4

Father, I know I went too far, but I couldn't stop. That's not true, of course I could've stopped. I didn't want to. I felt like I owned him, and he knew it, and he wanted it. We were both willing actors in roles of our own creation. I felt bad because I felt we'd crossed some sort of line. I felt glad because I felt we'd crossed some sort of line. That's the trouble, Father, when it feels good, it feels good, and a hard cock has no conscience...

I helped the old boy out of the bath. He grunted with the strain. Kneeling on a hard surface is tough at the best of times. 

I gave him a reassuring cuddle and a kiss on the cheek. He kissed me back, on the lips, hesitated awkwardly, and then hugged me for a long time. I could feel him breathing and shaking a little.

"Ok?"

"Yes, sir, yes I am."  

"Then you know where to go."

He tottered off, dripping wet, his compliance complete. I stayed behind and made sure the bathroom was just the way we found it. I didn't want the mother-in-law asking questions. When I entered the bedroom a few minutes later I was surprised to find him face down on the bed, his legs spread wide.

I gave his arse a playful slap and asked, "What's this all about then?"

He pulled his head off the pillow. "I thought it's what you wanted."

I hesitated.

"Well? What are you waiting for?"

"What am I waiting for? Really? Is that really the question? Here's the question - do you want me to fuck your virgin arse dry?" Without waiting for an answer I shoved my index finger up his arse as far as I could. The old man bellowed into the pillow.

"I'll take that for a 'No, thank you sir'. I will allow you this one time to say 'no' to me, and I might still fuck you, if you ask nicely. Now go get something to lubricate your old arse hole. Hurry up!"

I set up my phone to video the session, and in a moment the father-in-law was back with a bottle of olive oil. "Extra virgin, sir." He presented the bottle as if he were a wine waiter. 

I opened his wardrobe and shuffled around. I could feel his outrage at this latest indignity. I was happy to find there were still some sacred spaces left to plunder. I found a couple of belts. I looped one through its buckle, slipped it over his head, and pulled it up like it was a collar and leash. He stood with his head bowed, his face red.

"You know what to do."

He quavered with indecision, his hands shaking. He suddenly made the decision, and handed me the free end of the belt with both hands, and got down on his hands and knees, head bowed. 

"Very good, puppy. I'm going to take you for a little walk around the house. I want to see how much more training I need to put you through. If you fail me I will have no other option than to punish you. If you make me proud I will reward you. Do you understand me?"

I tugged the leash and he snapped out of his dream.

"Yes, sir."

"Very well, walkies!" I strode off. He crawled along trying to keep up. I stopped, and he stopped along side me. I walked and he tried to keep up. We walked into every room, and back to the bedroom. 

"Not bad, puppy, but not good either. You did not heel to my left side, you did not sit when I stopped. You did not make me proud. This only leaves me one option, puppy, and that is?"

He whispered, "I must be punished, sir."

"Indeed. Back up to end of the bed. Put your nose on the floor."

I pulled laces from his shoes. I tied them together and tied and wrapped the laces around his balls. I tied the other end off to the bed leg. I led him away so his balls were stretched out behind him

"When was the last time you felt the kiss of leather on your arse?"

He hesitated, letting the words sink in. 

"Well?"

"When I was ten, sir."

"I can't hear you!"

"When I was ten, sir!"

"Why were you strapped then, puppy? Come along, confession is good for the soul."

"Mother caught me playing with myself. Sir."

"I see. Years later, nothing has changed. You're still playing with yourself and it gets you into trouble. I think you like it. In fact ..." I reached under and felt his hardened cock. "In fact you still like it today. Very well, how many cuts of the strap did your mother give you?"

"She gave me six cuts, sir."

"Was that all?"

He hung his head, his ears showing the bright pink of his shame. "No sir. She made me wear her underwear while she beat me."

"How many cuts should I give you puppy?" 

"Six, sir."

"Hah! But you haven't learned since you were ten. I think ten lashes will be more acceptable. You will count them, and be grateful for each one. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, sir!"

Not a hint of hesitation. 

I picked out my stinky socks out of my pants, rolled them up, and put them in his mouth. He squirmed at the musky salty flavours. I put my underwear over his face, and watched him sniff it in. My musk, my shit, my cum, my sweat. The flavour of men. I picked up the belt, folded it over, and landed the first lash on his bare buttocks. He lurched, tugging his tethered balls, and screamed his pain into the socks

I lashed again, and again. When I reached six, I felt sorry for him, and reminded him that he needed to count and be grateful. I lashed the leather across his arse and he managed a muffled "Seven. Thank you, sir."

I drizzled some oil down his butt crack and plunged my fingers in and out of his arse hole. He moaned and tried to move on to my fingers. I snapped the leash and pulled him tight on his balls.

"Unfortunately, puppy, I have completely lost count. You started on seven, but you need to count from the start. I'll be kind and start to strap you from the beginning.

I caressed his arse hole, teasing and tempting. I stroked his hard cock head. As he relaxed I landed a lash across his arse. 

"One, thank you sir..urgh - two, thank you sir... " His voice was muffled by the socks.

When we finally got to ten he was panting as though he'd run a marathon.

He had pulled the knots so tight I had to cut the laces.

"Get on the bed."

I examined the strap marks - hot pink and tender to the touch. I got some vinegar and ice from the kitchen. I patted the vinegar into his butt cheeks to help ease the bruising, and stroked ice to help numb the pain. Enough tenderness. I splashed oil down into the valley of his arse, and smoothed it over his arse hole. He pushed his hole out towards my touch, and barely concealed a moan of pain. I teased his hole with my fingers and he raised his arse up towards probing tips.

I lay on the bed beside him. He turned to me. I saw his eyes were red and watery. We just lay there, looking at each other in the eyes. I think we saw, deeply saw, the truth in each other, for the first time ever. 

He blinked, holding his eyes shut for a moment longer. "Thank you, sir." He breathed out with a sigh. "Wonderful. That was the best blow job I've ever had. She - your mother-in-law - couldn't stand the thought of having my cock in her mouth. Or anywhere else. When menopause came along she just shut up shop; not that the shop was ever really open. No wonder you caught me playing with myself - I've had to do it for myself, by myself,, for years."

He looked reflective and then he reached out and gently stroked my face, over my lips, around my jaw.

He choked back a snort, cleared his throat, and then words flooded out of him. "You know, I've had more sex in the last few of weeks than in all my years. I've been alone almost all of my life. Even with a wife and kids I've been alone.

I don't know what you want out of this. I don't really care. I'm just glad that you came along and - well - here you are. My son-in-law. The son I never had. And we're doing things together that's just crazy. And that's fine with me. I never thought I'd ever say this to another person, let alone a man, let alone my daughter's husband; but, do you want to? Because if you do, I'd really like to. I've waited a lifetime. I want to know what it feels like. I - I can't imagine being happy with any one else."

He snuffled a little, and coughed.

"Did that come out right? Did you mean to say that?"

He was silent for a moment - perhaps surprised by what he'd said. 

"Yes," he said. There was a long pensive moment. "Yes. I don't know where this is coming from, but I think I'm falling in love with you. It's crazy, I know. Stupid. We can't do this. I want you - I want you to..."

He swallowed and whispered, "I want you to fuck me."
     
He suddenly blushed and looked away.
 
I rolled over against him, ran my finger tips down his back. He shivered, and squirmed closer.

I got up and straddled his thighs. The skin in his oiled arse valley was sooth and silky. My cock slid up and down his crack effortlessly. He followed my movements. I could feel his excitement growing. As I pressed my cock against his hole I felt him take a breath and hold it. I eased in a little. I stroked his back, and as he breathed out slowly I pushed into his arse hole. The old boy groaned and I was finally embedded in his tight arse. I reached under his arms, grasped his wrists, and pulled them under his chest. I began to thrust deep into his arse. 

The warm feeling of his vulnerable body against my skin was sublime. I leaned forward and kissed his neck. He arched his back and moaned. He was sweating and panting and it felt as though my cock was plunging ever deeper into him. I tried to hold back as long as I could but with one last huge wave of sensation I collapsed along his back and emptied my cum deep into the old man.

I clung to him as shudder after shudder of orgasm passed through me. His calmed down. I kissed his neck and back, and rolled off, still panting. He rested for a minute before getting off the bed. I heard water run in the bathroom, and he returned with a wash cloth and a bowl of warm water. He wiped my face, arms, and body, and then proceeded to gently clean up my cock and balls. When he was done with me he did the same for himself, including rinsing off his arse.

He passed me my phone. "Do you think we got some good shots?"

"I expect so. You know I'm not going to use or show this to anyone don't you?"

"I trust you."

"Are you happy, old man?" 

He sighed and just smiled at me.

"Quick then, I have space for just one last photo before the girls get home."





 

No comments: