Pages

Wednesday 20 March 2013

The Father-in-Law's story - part 5

Father, I know this this probably some sort of bad to somebody, and everything I say sounds like some sort of a justification, but the old man has been lonely for years. No body touches him any more. Even the barber when he cuts his hair has only a limited contact. Wanting to be touched, being touched, or touching someone with love is no sin.
Next morning I waited until my Mother-in-Law had gone off to go shopping before I rang the old boy from my office.

"How are you doing?"

"I'm good," he said with a smile in his voice, "A few aches and pains - "

"Aches and pains?" I cut him off mid sentence. "How did you get those?"

"Some guy inflicted a lashing on me, and then fucked me."

His tone was suddenly defensive.

"No, that wasn't the cause of the aches and pains, the cause was something you did. What was it again?"

He mumbled something into the phone.

"I can't hear you!"

"I was playing with myself and I got caught on video."

"That's right," I said. "Now while you've been talking I've had you on speaker phone so the whole café has been able to share and enjoy your confession," I lied. "No, don't hang up, I have something for you to do."

"You're so mean to me, I'm an old man, and - "

"That's right, and you love it. Now shut up while I tell you what to do."

I explained that I was going to be away on Sunday, so our usual games would be performed in a different way.

"I want you to get as hard as possible as often as possible, but you are not to touch your cock. You are going to get an appointment with your doctor for a prostate exam - I want someone else to stick a finger or two up your arse. When you take a piss I want you to straddle the pan so you're sitting facing the wall. You must stop pissing at least ten times and hold for ten seconds just using your muscles. You made me do a stop/go piss in your mouth, I want you to learn how it feels. To prime the pump you need to drink two litres of water extra every day, starting immediately. Finally, I'm sending over my spare digital camera. On Sunday you will set it up, perform your legendary striptease, and email me the photos."

Silence.

"Do you understand me?"

"Yes sir!"

"Tell me what you have to do."

"Get hard, stay hard, no playing. Get a prostate exam. Sit down to piss, stop at least ten times for ten seconds. Strip, take photos, send them to you. Sir."

I paused. "And what have you forgotten?"

He gulped. "N-n-nothing sir."

"Try harder."

I could hear his laboured breathing.

"Oh, and I need to drink two extra litres of water a day."

"And?"

I could picture him squirming, and I'd bet his cock was hard despite himself.

"Is your cock hard now?"

"Yes sir, it is."

Finally some enthusiasm.

"Do NOT touch it. Do not shave, wash, or otherwise handle your cock. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir."

"You may cum if the doctor stimulates you enough."

"Thank you sir."

"Otherwise, too bad. Now, what have you forgotten?"

"Stay hard, no touching. Exam. Piss, holding ten times for ten seconds. Two litres of water. Starting immediately. Photos, emailed. Sir."

"And... ?"

"I'm sorry I don't know... sir."

The contrition in his voice was genuine. I was so hard for him I would've fucked him over my office desk right there and then.

"You've neglected to offer how you will be punished if you fail to carry out my commands."

He swallowed. I could hear him falter.

"Sir, that strapping really hurt. I'm bruised. I promise to be good."

I waited.

I clicked my tongue - disdainful.

"Ok, if I fail you may strap me ten times. Sir."

"I will consider your offer."

I ended the call. I went to the bathroom and replayed his conversation over and over while I stroked myself. It felt wasteful to cum in tissues instead of pumping my load into my Father-in-Law's ample throat. Next time I'll save and send it to him, special delivery.

I rang them on Friday night, and spoke to my Mother-in-Law. Things were going well in the household - she had very little complain about. She said she'd been worried because he was limping on Monday (bad back apparently), and he'd been drinking more water than usual, but that he'd been to the doctor today and everything was just fine.

I spoke to him as well once she'd left the room to make a cup of tea. He'd gone to the doctor and insisted that the doctor probe him twice. "The second time I pretended it was you." Was that a loving tone in his voice? The water drinking and pissing ritual was working fine. "I can get to 15 stop/starts now sir, hands free."

"Can you remember what Rachel taught you how to set the camera up on the timer?"

"Yes, sir, I've been taking photos of Shirl and I, and everything else. I've sent photos off to the grandkids. Everyone's impressed with me suddenly joining the online world."

"Just make sure the photos you send me are just for me. Or not, maybe everyone will enjoy seeing you like this."

"Ha! Don't worry, I'll be careful."

"Ok, I have to go. I'd like to hear about how you took Shirl out for a meal tomorrow."
"Yes, sir."

I ended the call.

Sunday arrived. Nothing more boring than being in a strange town on a Sunday. Nothing like a personal strip to lift the day. I walked to a local café for eggs florentine and coffee. For a Sunday morning the place was buzzing, and tables were packed. A covey of older men sitting in a corner had a gap on their table. I asked if they would mind if I joined them. They were most welcoming.

We were swapping stories and laughing when my phone buzzed. The first photo had arrived. There he was, Mr Buddha Belly himself. He had figured the technology out and it had started to happen. I smiled and nodded.

Midway though the eggs my phone buzzed again, and there was a nice clear shot of his nipples. He'd taken off a layer, and got the photo to me. I was quite impressed. I bet he was having the time of his life playing with all the new ideas. I grinned to myself.

One of the guys commented that whatever the messages were they were clearly good news. I thought about sharing the photos with this table of strangers. I wasn't sure this was such a great idea.

I smiled back at him and said, "I'm not entirely sure that it's good news. It's my Father-in-Law." 

The men looked at me quizzically.

"I gave him my camera to play with, and he's sending photos of himself to his new girlfriend."

They grinned at each other and snickered knowingly. 

"Except that he's got my email address by mistake, and I think I'm about to get a striptease."

There was a stunned silence, and then the guys erupted with laughter.

"This we gotta see!"

I showed them the first two photos. They laughed and wanted me to urge him on.

"No," I said, "That'll only scare him off. I'll tell him when he's done."

I left my phone on the table. Sure enough, after a couple of minutes, the phone buzzed, and amid great hilarity the guys each examined the image. My Father-in-Law, in his baggy drawers.

"I bet you breakfast he doesn't send the last one."

"Ok, but only if I win I can take a photo of one of you to send him." I thought that would send them off. 

They looked at each other, and in unison, shouted, "Deal!" 

Our corner of the restaurant was a riot of laughter and noise. The guys were enjoying themselves, and everyone had at least one eye on my phone.

We waited... and waited...

Suddenly the phone buzzed, and there was a great whoop of delight. I dived on my phone and everyone crowded around to see the photo. And there he was, in all his glory. The guys were beside themselves laughing at my poor Father-in-Law's 'mistakes'. All I could think was, you did good, old man, you did good.

I waited for the hilarity to die down a little, and then said, "Well, thank you for breakfast, gentlemen, we must do this again sometime. There just remains one small matter..." I held my phone up and made a click noise.

There was suddenly an awkward silence.

"Listen, son, we thought you were kidding," one of them ventured.

"Well, no, a bet's a bet, and a deal's a deal. I've shown you mine, now it's your turn. Any volunteers?"

No-one moved.

"Ok, let's take a new approach. There's half a dozen of you boys here. Give me the toothpicks, we're going to draw straws. Whoever draws the short straw joins me in the bathroom for a few minutes, the rest of you settle the bill for both of us. Does that sound fair?"

I eye-balled each one until they nodded. I counted out 12 toothpicks, and broke the end off one. I rolled them around to mix them and then held my fist full out to the first guy, and then the next. I like a nice orderly approach.

I went right around the six, and no winner. The guys sighed and laughed nervously, slumping back in their chairs. I collected the toothpicks, and showed that the broken one was still in the set. I mixed them up, and offered them again.

Third time lucky.

"Ha - ha - Scotty!"

They laughed and slapped him on the back. I don't think I've seen so many happy men in a long time. Scotty did not look overjoyed at the prospect, but he let himself get pushed up from the table. I smiled at the others, bowed slightly, and followed Scotty to the bathroom.

"I'm not going to strip, if that's what you're thinking," he blurted the moment I entered the room.

"Shhh, Scotty, there might be guests here."

"There isn't, I've already checked."

"Good. Into the disabled cubicle please." I nodded towards the door. "I'm sure you want some privacy."

Scotty looked relieved. He was a smartly dressed in a cream shirt, and soft beige trousers. He was going to look good.

Once we'd locked the door Scotty calmed down.

"You do this a lot?"

"No, never before. But I have to say it's been kind of fun. Now, let's have your cock and balls out - the photo won't take itself."

Scotty hesitated, shrugged, and then undid his zip. With a bit of a struggle he pulled out a good sized cock.

"No, don't stop there, I want your balls in the photo as well. Might as well have the whole family."

"Jesus wept," muttered Scotty. He contorted a little and managed to extract his balls. He held back the zipper on each side so he didn't get snagged.

"Do you want copies for your friends and family? Maybe for xmas cards this year?"

He allowed himself a grin. "No, probably not, thank you."

"That wasn't too bad, was it?"

"No. That guy in the photos, is he really your Father-in-Law?"

I nodded.

"He's really doesn't have a girlfriend does he? Only you looked like you were expecting the photos. What's really going on?"

"Well, it's kind of a long story, but it turns out he likes being dominated - by me - and we get together once a week and I make him work hard for it."

"It?"

"He's been a grumpy old shit to everyone for quite a long time. No-one gave him the time of day, let alone gave him any sex. Any love, really. Now he does, and he likes it. He's happier, everyone's happier."

"What about his wife? Does she know?"

"No. She doesn't. While our wives pray, we play. I know it's a bit weird, but it works for all of us."

Scotty looked down, and shuffled his feet. His cock was hardening up.

"It does sound weird, but you know, since my wife died five years ago, this here, now, is the nearest thing I have had to sex with another person. Your Father-in-Law is a lucky man."

"Aw, Scotty."

I gave him a hug. He was surprised at first, and then he hugged me back.

"You're not local are you? No? I didn't think so. I was sort of wondering what it'd be like if you'd have room for another old guy when you played... I mean I ... we ..."

He looked away, suddenly blushing, awkward.

"Scotty. Scotty - look at me. It's ok. Put your wedding tackle away - I've got my photos. Tell me what you're thinking."

"Have you sent him - your Father-in-Law - my photo?"

"No, wait a moment, I will now."

"Wait, please don't. At least not yet. Here's an idea. I'd like a chance to play with you guys. I don't want to bust in or interfere or anything, I don't want anything special, I just want to be with someone again. I want to feel like a person again. I know it's impossible, but I could visit you, or, I could pay for you two to fly here. I'd be happy to pay - I still do consulting work in the energy business, so flights are not a problem. You can stay at my home, or, I can find you a nice hotel. Please say you'll consider it. Talk it over with your Father-in-Law, and then show him the photos - see if he'd be willing to share you for an afternoon. Please?"

"I will consider your offer. We better get back, the others will be wondering."




 


No comments: