Pages

Saturday 28 September 2013

The Volunteer - part 1

[Author: HR]

When I moved back to Iowa, after retiring from the law firm of Hughes, Hubbard & Reed in New York City, I figured that I would have to go to Chicago or Minneapolis to find older men to have sex with.

But then I discovered the wonderful world of volunteering! The place I volunteered to work in was a nursing home called Friendship Haven. I don't want to tell you the name of the town in Iowa, but will tell you that it's located in the North central part of Iowa.

There's a few scary stories about nursing homes. Friendship Haven at least made an effort to live up to their name.

My job was to push a cart with magazines and books around to the patient's rooms and give them out to those that wanted something to read. More than half of my patients were women, but that still left a lot of old men on my rounds. The ages of the old men ranged from 62 years to 98. Some of them were bedridden but some were in as good physical shape as I am at 67.

My very first encounter was with George. He was 90 years old and semi-bedridden. He could get out of bed and walk to the bathroom but not much farther. I remember vividly pushing my cart into his room that day and looking at the balding man lying on the bed flipping through Newsweek.

"Need something to read?" I asked as I neared his bed.

I could tell the old man was tall as his feet reached to the very end of the hospital bed. He was slender but not skinny. When he glanced over at me with his green eyes they were sparkling with life. Even in his advantaged age he was still handsome, at least to me. I loved his big nose, huge ears and, from the parts I could see, his almost hairless body.

The old man asked me what I had that was new. I told him that this was my first day and I didn't know what was what on the cart.

"You got any Playboy magazines?" he asked with cheeky grin.

I shook my head.

"Fuck them! They think just because a man is in this place that we don't want any sexy magazines," the old man grumbled.

"You mean you still think about sex?"

I was surprised that the old man was still interested in sex.

"Hell yes! Ain't you?" he shot back at me. "Hell, I can still get it up. Well, not as hard as it was when I was your age. But I can still shoot a load, a big load. But, hell, they will not allow sexy magazines in here. I need a little stimulation."

My face must've shown the doubts I was feeling at the truth of his statements because the old man suddenly said, "You don't believe a word of what I'm saying!"

"Sure I do," I said, but even I didn't believe myself.

"Hell fire! Close the damn door and I'll show you."

The old man sat up, and swung his legs over the bed

"Go ahead and close the door. I don't want one of them damn nurses coming in on me."

I closed the door, and turned back. The old man had already dropped his boxer shorts, and was working on his peter. Even completely limp the old man's circumcised peter looked promising.


"You don't think I can make it shoot off do you?" the old man accused.

Suddenly I felt the burn run through me. I wanted to see the old man cum.

"Well, you are ninety!"

I felt guilty that I'd reminded him. You think he doesn't know this already?

"Fuck my age. Come over here. I'll show you that I can still shoot off!"

I walked over until I was standing only a foot or so in front of the old man. I watched as he grabbed his limp peter with a wrinkled, age spot covered hand and began to move it back and forth along the thick limp shaft of his peter. But after only a few strokes he stopped and spat in the palm of the hand he was using to masturbate.

"Too dry for my old pecker," he mumbled. Then he started working on it again.

The attention his peter was getting caused it to swell bigger and bigger as the old man jacked himself. I marveled at the size of the old man's pecker. He was doing pretty good, but no matter how fast and hard the old man moved his hand up and down the shaft of his old pecker it didn't get fully hard.

"See, I need to look at some pussy!" the old man said, his voice wheezing, all out of breath. "Need a Playboy magazine."

He stopped working on his pecker.

"Damn it!"

"It's ok. I'll bring you a Playboy magazine tomorrow."

"Ain't going to do me no good right now. I haven't shot off in a couple of months. And I'm all worn out. Can't work on it anymore," he said, between gasping breaths.

Then he looked up at me and said in a plaintive voice, "Can you help me out here?"

I must have looked shocked because the old man added. "Sorry, I shouldn't have asked you to do that. That's wasn't right." He said in a sad voice, "Shit, it's hard getting old."

My hands were trembling with excitement as I reached down and touched the old man's huge limp pecker. The old man glanced up at me. "I don't mind." I said in almost a whisper as I grabbed his enormous pecker and started to jack it slowly.

The feel of the old man huge soft dick in my hand made my knees weak it felt so good. And the look on his wrinkled aged face made we want to kiss him.

"That feels good, but I need some lubrication. It's too dry."

Then before I could stop myself I was down on my knees before the old man, guiding his pecker head toward my mouth.

"Oh dear God!" he exclaimed as I started sucking on his peter's head.

"That feels wonderful!"

I swallowed more and more of his semi-soft dick. If his dick had been hard I doubt I would've have been able to take even half of it. But it was soft and I just kept cramming more and more of his pecker into my mouth until my chin was resting against the old man's balls.

The old man moaned as though he was in heaven when I moved my mouth up and down the shaft of his old pecker. I tongued and sucked his member, and I soon became lost in the bliss of the moment.

He came without warning. One moment his old pecker was dry and the next moment cum was gushing out of his piss hole. In my 67 years - and I have swallowed lots of loads - never have I had one as large as the old man's. I thought his dick wasn't ever going to run dry. He just kept flowing until cum was running out of my mouth and down my chin onto my chest.

The old man fell back out the bed. I let go of his pecker thinking that he was dying. When I saw the smile on his face I knew he was all right even though he was gasping for breath. I just stood over him until his breathing slowed down enough that he could talk.

"Damn good blow job," he said, a mix of gratitude and admiration.

He swallowed between sucking in air.

"Will you do it again tomorrow?"

He took a deep breath then, breathing out with a sigh, "Please?"

How could I say no?

"Sure. Why not?"

I reached down and took his limp pecker and slipped it back into his boxer shorts. But instead of leaving, I unzipped my pants and pulled out my dick. I was too excited just to walk away. I moved up until my swollen dick was inches from the old man's mouth.

The old man looked up at me but didn't speak as I began to jack my engorged pecker as hard and fast as I could. The old man stared at my rock hard dick. I pushed the head of my pecker against his lips but he didn't open his mouth. So I just started rubbing my pecker back and forth across his mouth as I jacked it. Then I reached down with my other hand and took his soft dick in my hand. The feel of his soft dick and remembering how I had swallowed his big load of cum sent me over the edge.

Suddenly I was shooting off on the old man's face. He closed his eyes to keep from getting cum in them as cum spurted out of my jerking dick. When I'd finished the old man had cum from his forehead to his chin.

"Hold still and I'll clean it off."

He opened his eyes. Then I leaned over and started licking my cum off his face. The old man grunted and tried to turn his head away from me but I reached down and held his head still while I licked his face clean of cum.

"Open your mouth."

The old man did as I asked and I kissed him, sending my cum coated tongue deep inside his mouth. He resisted me. But I wouldn't stop. I sent my tongue deep into his throat. Then when I started stroking his tongue with mine the only man finally began to kiss back.

I finally broke our embrace and took the head of my dick and pushed it against his lips again.

"Suck the last drops out."

This time the old man did as I ordered. He opened his mouth and took the head of my dick inside and began to suck hard on my dick head. I could feel the last of my load being drained out of my dick.

"Good enough," I said.

I pulled my dick out of his toothless mouth.

"Are you coming back tomorrow?"

I pushed my dick back into my pants and zipped up.

"I don't know if I want to."

I hesitated. I could hear his clock ticking.

"Do you want me to?"

He nodded his head.

"But tomorrow you have to suck my dick and swallow my load."

The old man shook his head.

"I don't like that," he mumbled.

"Then I'm not going to suck you off."

The old man was silent for a long time. Then finally he said. "Ok."

"Good, I'll see you tomorrow." I said.

I leaned over and kissed the old man on the forehead.

<<<<<< || >>> The Volunteer - part 2 >>>

No comments: