Pages

Saturday 28 September 2013

The Volunteer - part 2

[Author: HR]

On my next volunteer shift George smiled when I pushed my cart into his room.

"Here's your Playboy."

I handed him the latest copy.

He sat up in bed as he took the magazine and he hugged it to his chest. Then he quickly opened it and started thumbing through to the centerfold pictures.

Without asking permission, I knelt down beside him, reached into his boxer shorts and pulled his cut peter out. I started sucking on it as he stared at the naked models. For a moment he ignored me, distracted.

"God! Look what a pussy she's got!"

I swallowed his huge soft pecker up to his balls.

"Damn, feels like I'm fucking her. Yeah, suck me. Make me shoot."

He stared at the naked centerfold.

After his last efforts, the 90-year-old man surprised me by cumming so quickly. Even though he had cum only a couple of days before when I sucked him off, this time his load was even bigger. I swallowed several large mouthful of cum before he reached down and pushed my mouth away from his peter.

"Now you've got to suck me."

I stood up and unzipped my pants.

The old man looked at my big fat dick and sighed. Then he pulled out his false teeth and placed them on the nightstand.

"Do I have to suck it?"

He sounded like a little boy being made to do something he didn't want to do.

"Yes."

I reached up and grabbed the old man by the back of his head and pulled his face to my throbbing pecker.

"Suck it. I'm going to cum in your mouth and you're going to swallow my cum."

He resisted me but I forced the old man's head down until the head of my peter was pressed against his lips.

"Open up!"

Slowly the old man opened his toothless mouth and I slid my fat dick inside. His mouth was hot and his gums soft against my hard cock flesh.

"Suck on it!"

The old man reluctantly began to suck on the fat head of my peter. It felt wonderful knowing that my dick was inside a mouth that had never sucked a cock before. I let the old man suck on the head of my peter only a short time before ramming my cock down his throat. He took it without choking. I could tell he didn't like sucking my dick. He kept trying to pull his head back but I didn't allow him to. I just kept fucking him in his mouth fast and hard until I came deep inside his throat. Then I held my dick inside his mouth until he swallowed my entire load.

When I pulled my dick out of his mouth, I leaned over and made the old man kiss me. I sent my tongue into his mouth and tasted the last of my own cum on his tongue. I made him kiss me until I cleaned the last of my cum out of his mouth.

The old man wiped his mouth with the back of the sleeve of his robe when I broke out embrace.

"That was nice. You are learning to be a good cocksucker."

I zipped my pants.

"You forced me to," he accused. "I don't like sucking your pecker."

He wiped his mouth with his sleeve again.

I smiled down at the old man.

"Hey, just say the word and I won't come by again."

"No, I want you to come see me again. But I don't want to suck your dick again."

He sounded hurt. Defiant. Making conditions.

"It doesn't work that way. If I suck your dick you have to suck mine."

Even 90 years old still trying to be in control, I thought.

"Will you bring me another magazine on your next visit?" he finally asked, accepting.

"Sure. Wouldn't miss it." He's a negotiator.

He managed a grin. I pushed my cart out of his room.

The next two room were occupied by old women but the third room down from George contained an 72 year old man suffering from a stroke. An old woman was at his bedside, the same one that was there the first time I visited his room.

"Alvin can't hold a magazine. He doesn't have control of either arm," the old lady said, getting up from her chair. "I'm Lois, his wife. I was just leaving. You can leave him a picture magazine and I'll show him the pictures later."

"Can I do that for him?" I volunteered.

"Oh, would you?"

I nodded, smiled.

"Thank you, that's so nice of you," the old lady said.

She stopped at the door and turned back and looked at the gray haired man lying on the bed.

"I'll be back tonight, Honey," she said and then left.

I closed the door and pushed my cart up to the old man's bed. He rolled his eyes to the side and looked at me. He made a sound as though trying to talk but only a gurgling noise came out of his mouth.

I reached under a stack of old Newsweek magazines and pulled out a copy of Playboy. I held it up so that the old man could see the cover.

"You want to see pictures of naked women?"

The old man made his gurgling noise again.

"Blink your eyes once if you want to see the pictures and twice if you don't."

I opened the magazine up to the centerfold.

The old man quickly blinked once.

I held the magazine up so that he could get a full view of the beautiful naked blond girl. Then as he looked at the picture, I reached down and pulled the sheet off him. He was wearing a hospital gown so I reached down and pulled it up until his crotch was fully exposed.

The old man had a cut dick and saggy balls. I reached down and started playing with his dick.

The old man started making his gargling noise again. I looked at his face. Even in his condition, that old man was still handsome. Maybe once he had been chubby, but now he was skinny but with sagging breasts and stomach.


"You want me to stop playing with your dick? Blink twice. If you want me to keep playing with it blink once."

I watched his eyes.

The old white haired man blinked once.

I quickly put the magazine down on his chest and moved down the side of the bed until I could lean over and take his dick on my mouth. Then I started sucking on it and fondling his balls as I sent my tongue up and down dick shaft.

The old man started making frantic gurgling sounds as I worked on his dick expertly. And damn if the old man's dick didn't start to get hard. This surprised me, and it excited me too. I worked harder on his dick; tonguing and sucking like crazy as the old man's gurgling sounds grew more and more frantic.

Then he came.

It wasn't a big load. But damn, did I enjoy sucking it out of the old man's dick. And when I moved back up to the head of the hospital bed, the old man was blinking his eyes wildly.

"Did you like it?"

The old man stopped blinking and then slowly blinked once. He sighed.

"Do you want me to do it again to you the next time I stop by?"

The old man blinked again.

"Was that a hint of a nod?"

He did it again, a smile whisking around the corners of his cheeks.

I kissed the old man on the lips and left his room.

<<< The Volunteer - part 1 <<< || >>>>>>


No comments: