Pages

Sunday 7 April 2013

Leo's story - part 4

I didn't know what to with all this, Father, there was too much information too soon. But, at the same time, not enough, and not soon enough. It felt like a very old boil had been lanced - all the stinking blood, pus, and poison had been drained. I felt bad for some of my abusive behaviour towards Leo...

When I woke I was alone in the bed. I stretched out lazily. I felt guilty, but I was glad Leo wasn't there. I didn't know what to say to him after the trauma he recounted last night. 

I go up, had a piss, washed my face, stole Leo's toothbrush for a quick scrub, and then wrapped a towel around me, and went in search of Leo. He was in a tee-shirt and undies, busy preparing breakfast. He looked up and grinned at me and the towel. "Scrambled eggs, avocado, bacon, tomatoes on toast? Coffee? Orange juice?"

"Yes, please, sounds great, thank you. Listen, Leo, about last night -"

He held up his hand to stop me. "Please, not now, breakfast first. Go find us some music for breakfast - it's nearly ready."

The food was delicious and we polished it off in short order. It was pleasant sitting in the sunlight. Leo was distracted, and would lapse into silence mid sentence. I helped tidy up the plates into the dish washer, and then left Leo to get dressed into my clothes from yesterday. 

I was tidying up the bedroom when Leo came in. He had the air of a man on a mission, but he wasn't sure where to start. 

I opened my mouth to speak, and Leo shushed me. "Me first," he said.

"I'm sorry I dumped all my childhood shit on you last night. I've never spoken to anyone about it."

"It's ok. I said yesterday that I thought you were a man with something to say, and you did. There's nothing wrong with that."

"I was afraid you wouldn't want ..."

"Wouldn't want?" I waited.

"Wouldn't want to have anything more to do with me."

I hugged him hard, rubbing my fists up and down his back. "That's just crazy talk. I was worried about you and I got a bit carried away last night and then when you talked about the abuse in your life, I felt bad. Like I was abusing you too. I didn't mean to hurt you in any way. I'm very sorry if I upset you, I didn't mean to. It was all about the passion of the moment, and I thought you might like it. I think I should just grab my things and go." I felt completely stupid and guilty.

Leo grabbed me tightly. "No, don't go. And don't feel bad, it's ok. I'm ok. I admit some of the things we did last night pushed me out right on the edge of my comfort zone. But that's what opened the doors for me to be able to tell you about me. There's more there, but for now it's in the past and it's ok."

"There's something else. It's what WE did last night. I was an active participant. I gave my consent. And I want to talk to you about that too. I was stunned when you enslaved me last night. I know you were playing with the moment, but it - I can't explain it - I felt suddenly so at home. It was easy. I was very happy to be your slave. I wanted it, more than anything else. I don't know where this comes from, but I can't stop thinking about it. And, if you can bring yourself to, I want to explore further, as your slave."

I thought my heart was going to burst through my chest. I could hear my pulse pounding in my ears.

"Stop it, this is crazy!"

Leo looked stung.  

I can't say that I wasn't aroused, I was ready to fuck him there and then. "Leo, listen to me, it's not that I'm not flattered by this, but aren't you going too far, too fast? Is this what you want? Have you thought about this?"

"I have thought about this a lot. You snore, by the way. How do I know? Because I spent most of the night thinking about this. I'm not a kid any more, I've spent a long time being in control to manage myself. I felt free, liberated to be out of control, in your control. I trust you. I lost my childhood, I want to learn to be controlled. Maybe not forever, but definitely for the moment. I am giving myself to you, as your slave."

He stripped and knelt before me. 


The room felt silent. I didn't know where to look or what to do. I could hear my breathing over the ringing in my ears.

He didn't move. I could only guess what had moved in his mind to get to this point, and I wasn't sure what might happen next if I just walked out. Fooling around and having a fuck is one thing, having another human offer themselves to you at a level of commitment beyond marriage is something else. 

I laughed. "Was this the plan all along?"

"No sir, it was not. I haven't had time to think of a way to prove my commitment, beyond offering myself, 100%; here and now." He sounded a little hurt. 

Silence spread through the room fog.

"Ok, Dad, tell you what I'm prepared to do. I'm not 100% sure that you want to become my slave. We're going to play today, and you'll get a chance to show your stuff. If you fail, the deal is off. When we're done, I'm going home. I - we - have got work tomorrow. I need to get some chores done. I need to get some sleep. Is this clear?"

"Yes, sir! Very clear. Thank you sir."

"What are the rules, Dad?"

"I am yours. I obey you. I do not resist. I do not speak unless I am spoken to. Sir."

Silence fell.

"You will not touch your cock without my permission, and you will absolutely, under no circumstances, cum without my express permission. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir." 

I was interested to see Leo's cock twitch and harden at this instruction. Delayed gratification and self control were things he was good at

"Now, Dad. When I want you to be my slave I will call you 'Dad'. Any time, any place - 'Dad' is the enslave word, and you will obey. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir."

"Ok, Dad, are you ready to play?"

"Yes, sir, I am."

"We're going to start by getting you cleaned up. Get in the bathroom and start running a bath. I want candles as well."

He bowed slightly and, without a word, was gone.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed the turkey baster. Leo was hanging folded sheets over the bathroom curtains to darken up the room. He lit candles and the mood was transformed. I tipped the balance of the epsom and sea salts into the bath, and sprinkled in drops of the essential oils. Sandalwood, patchouli, and lavender fragrance filled the air.

"On your knees. Forehead on the floor. Spread your cheeks. This is called 'inspection'. In future, if I call for inspection, this is how you will present yourself. Do you understand?"

I could see him shivering. It wasn't cold. He was excited, ready to be used. I teased my finger tips across his arse hole. He squirmed at my touch and suppressed a moan.

I slapped his arse hard.

"Yes sir, I understand!"

"I'm going to fill you. I want you to hold the water in."  Without further ado, I slurped up water into the baster, and eased it into Leo's arse hole. I gently twisted it around and then slowly squeezed the bulb forcing the fluid out. Leo just took it. No resistance, just acceptance.

I added a second tube full. Leo squirmed uncomfortably, but said nothing.

After the third tube Leo was feeling the impact of the flooding. I could see him twitch and stiffen as his bowels were beginning to spasm and protest. I reached up to test his cock to find it straining.

"Ok, Dad, empty."

His bare skin had hardly touched the porcelain and his bowels opened. He looked to me for instructions.

"Wait a couple of moments, make sure there's nothing more. Then clean up and we'll do it again."

I was able to get five tubes into him, and then got him to lie for a few moments on his side, and finally on his back. I stripped down to my underwear in an effort to distract him. His cock was begging for attention, so I teased it with my bare foot. I then pressed on his swollen belly with my foot - slowly and deliberately in a clockwise pattern - baby steps.

He groaned and I could hear his gut protesting. I gestured towards the porcelain and he was there waiting in seconds.

"Hold it!"

I waited a few moments more and then allowed him to empty again. I thought this kind of domination was lightweight, but I could see the effect it was having on Leo. His cock was straining, and the look of absolute relief on his face when I gave the word was a sight to see.

I filled the tube again, tapping it on the edge of the bath to attract his attention. Leo adopted the position without further instruction. My cock was hard just seeing his willingness to grant me power over him.

I filled him again, and had him lay on his back. I knelt over him and allowed a strand of pre-cum the string down towards his lips. Leo licked his dry lips appreciatively. His gut gurgled menacingly, and he grimaced as the spasm passed.

"Porcelain", I ordered, "and hold it!"

Leo sat and shuddered with the strain of holding back against the cramping. I pointed my cock at his mouth, and luxuriated as he gently manoeuvred his tongue over my cock head. Leo whimpered when I pinched and tugged his nipples, but he kept working on my cock. His warm breath on my groin, the warm wetness of his mouth, and his tender attentions were deeply pleasurable.

I stroked his head, feeling his hair flick softly between my fingers, how the texture changed where his hair was thinner, and the feeling of warmth. Leo's nipples were erect and hard - I enjoyed tweaking them knowing how the sharp pains would make him flinch. He kept working on my cock, and I tried to stay relaxed and withhold my orgasm.

Leo felt my cock twitch and reached around me, pulling me closer, deeper. He snaked a fingertip into my arsehole and massaged in tiny circles. The sensation was electric. I wanted to cum there and then, but I wanted to push Leo's limit as far as I could. I could see his cock was seeping pre-cum, and he was agonising holding in the pressure of his overloaded bowels.

I reached down and picked up some of his pre-cum. I grabbed his hair and pulled his head back so he looked at me, and touched the pre-cum to my parched lips. His eyes widened, but he kept working on my cock, and teasing my arsehole. I tortured both of his nipples until he groaned. The nearer I got to cumming the harder I squeezed his flesh. When he writhed in my touch I knew he couldn't hold for much more - and neither could I. I pulled his hair back again. His eyes were watering from the strain.

"Dad, do you want me to let you release?"

He shut his eyes against the cramping, and nodded.

"Look at me. In your past there was a lot of shit. You were a little boy then. It filled you up. When I give you the word, I want you to let if go. Let it all go. Do you understand me?"

He sniffed, and shut his eyes tight. A tear squeezed out the corner of his eye and trickled down his cheek, sparkling like a little gem.

I tortured his nipples to bring his attention back. He snorted, choked a little, and resumed caressing my cock with his tongue.

"Slave, are you ready to let go of your past?"

He nodded, even with his eyes shut the tears were running down his cheeks. He was writhing without control, but somehow managing to hold in the salty water.

"Look at me!"

His eyes opened and I saw the last vestiges of his resistance and self-control flicker out.

My cock throbbed.

I pulled his head back and locked in on his eyes. As I started to cum, I squeezed his nipples tightly and shouted, "Release!"

Then, looking into his soul, I whispered, "I love you."

Leo gasped and bucked against my pinching fingertips, my cock flooded his mouth with cum, and his body opened to release what seemed like a lifetime of shit. He choked and hung on to me for dear life as spasm after spasm racked his body.

It was a long time after he relaxed that I released his nipples - squeezed white, they turned hot red as the blood burst back in. He leaned back, twitching occasionally as his nerves danced from point to point.

"Clean up and get in the bath."

I turned on the hot water, and got in.

Leo moved slowly, shakily. He got in and sat between my legs with his back to me.

I grasped his shoulders and eased him back against me. I crooked an elbow around his throat tightly, and slowly stroked his cock with my free hand. I listened to his rasping breath gasp as I pinched his cock head. He wriggled and tried to escape. I tightened my grip around his throat, and continued my slow pinching. He moaned.

"Good, Dad, you were good."

He sighed, and relaxed against me.

He whispered, "Thank you, sir."


 


No comments: