Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Leo's story - part 2

Father, as you might imagine, our journey home was a little strange. What had started out as a relatively straightforward fishing trip with a couple of friends had grown into something more emotionally charged. Suddenly everything had additional meaning.

Leo seemed distracted, distant, wrapped up in his thoughts. I didn't know how to reach him, and I wasn't sure I wanted to. I mean, here he was, the same man that only a few hours - minutes - seconds ago I was engaging with in the most intimate way - and now - this silent pillar navigating the boat back to shore.

We changed out of our sweaty fishing gear and loaded the boat on the trailer almost in silence. Leo checked and rechecked the winch and secured everything in the boat without a word. We'd been driving on the highway for about 30 minutes when I asked him to pull over into a parking space near a wooded area.

"Leo, what's the problem? If I've upset you, I'm very sorry. I apologised before and I'm apologising now."

Leo looked at me, squeezed his eyes shut, and shook his head. He put his hands over his face and began to sob again.

I sat awkwardly for a moment, and then I slid over to his side and cuddled him.

His sobbing subsided and he said, "Damn, you must think I'm pathetic." He looked away from me.

"Shhhh. I don't think you're pathetic. I think you're a man with something to say. And I think you should say it. It's not healthy holding things in."

We talked for hours. Me, one arm around Leo's shoulder, the other stroking his chest, sweeping away the pain from his heart. Leo told me how he'd spent so many years desperately alone and that today was the first time another living human had touched him in years. He realised how utterly lonely he felt. Somehow the cellar doors were opened and the light flooded in. And now, now he wasn't sure about what was next, and it was all overwhelming.


The sun was dipping towards the horizon when I offered to drive the rest of the way home. Drained, Leo sat on the passenger side and within moments he was asleep. I drove on into the twilight, alone in my thoughts.

Leo woke as we slowed into town, and sipped some water. He offered me the bottle and I drank gratefully. He seemed much lighter somehow, and was back to his buoyant self by the time I pulled into his driveway. We unloaded and put the boat away, and went into the house.

"You look tired, why don't you stay for a meal? I'll cook up some of the fish."

Part of me just wanted to sink into my own bed, it'd been a long day; but, never say no to home cooked food. I smiled. "Thank you, sounds good."

"Beer while you wait?"

"I'm beginning to like this restaurant a lot!"

Leo put on some light jazz and fussed around in the kitchen. I sat with my beer in a big leather armchair and looked around at Leo's huge collection of books. I didn't know he was interested in medieval history. The next thing I knew Leo was squatting beside the chair, patting my hand. An hour had passed, and I hadn't even noticed I was going to sleep. "Come and freshen up."

I accepted a fluffy towel from Leo and washed my face and hands. I was slightly sunburned but otherwise unscathed. I grinned at my freshened up reflection. A good day, a very good day.

Leo had prepared a simple but tasty meal of fresh fish, herb salad, and home-made french fries; followed by ice cream with espresso and a couple of shots of amaretto. We talked and laughed about work and about fishing. Leo confessed about how he was surprised by how deeply affected he had been during the day. He was still trying to come to terms with the whole experience. "Dad," I said, watching for Leo's response, "do you trust me?"

"Yes, of course, son. Why?"

"I was just wondering if you wanted to play again..."

"Yes, definitely. Yes. When?" Leo looked happy. Keen, even.

"Well, if I can borrow your truck, I can get a few things, and you, you can do the dishes!" I said with a wink.

Leo grinned and handed me the keys, and dug into his wallet and pulled out his credit card. "Please," he said, "take it, I want you to."

I took the card but I didn't use it. It took me about 30 minutes or so at the supermarket before I was back at Leo's house. He was standing at the kitchen sink, finishing off the dishes. I hugged him from behind and whispered in his ear, "Dad, do you trust me?"

Leo's voice broke slightly and he replied huskily, "Yes, son, yes I do." He seemed to collapse a little in my arms. I put the first of my purchases, one of a couple of towelling headbands, on his head and pulled it down blindfolding his eyes. "What's this for ..." he started.

"Shhhh!" I insisted, pushing my finger to button his lip.

I pulled his t-shirt over his head, and for the second time that day, dropped his pants. No more asking. Leo's cock was already beginning to harden.  I took his cock, squeezed it, and pulled him off to the bathroom. I ran the shower and pushed Leo in, then stripped and joined him.

I soaped him all over paying careful attention to his cock, balls, and arse. He squirmed and grunted when I ventured a finger into his arsehole, but otherwise he said nothing. He accepted two fingers next, and stood, legs apart, hands on the wall, while I caressed his prostate. His cock was throbbing - things were moving too fast. I rinsed him off, and left him for a moment while I spread towels on the floor. I helped Leo lie down on his back, and covered him with a towel. I put a rolled-up towel under his head, and another under his ankles.

I sprinkled his feet with sea and epsom salts, and proceeded to massage, working up his legs, gently scouring Leo's skin with salt slurry. His cock was hard and oozing pre-cum, but I ignored it. I started to run the bath. Moving the towel over his legs, I began to work on Leo's belly and chest. His nipples were hard and I teased them with the flat of my hand. I worked on Leo's shoulders, neck and arms, and then had him roll over. He couldn't decide where to put his cock, finally settling with it pointing towards his feet. Again, I worked from his feet up his legs, kneading and massaging deeply into the muscles, freeing muscle memories. I scoured his butt crack thoroughly and Leo obligingly lifted it to my touch.

My cock was straining and twitching. Every now and again I would allow it to touch Leo, leaving a trail of pre-cum to massage in with the salt. The bath was full enough with very hot water. I dropped in a splash of light olive oil, and a selection of essential oils - the steam lifted the fragrance.

I finished working Leo's back by straddling his thighs, and, putting my hands each side of his spine, pushed the full length, stroking across his angel wings, down his sides to his butt cheeks, over, and again. Leo grunted and moaned with the pleasure of my touch.

I left him to rest for a few moments under the towel. I found the bedroom and unpacked the rest of the bag from the supermarket. A few of the candles were reluctant to light, but they eventually came to life. I left the condoms in the bag under the bed - they can arrive when needed. Finally I grabbed a bottle of brandy out of Dad's cabinet.

It's funny, Father, but getting some of your friend's booze just isn't the same as taking your Dad's best. Even when they're the same person...

I lit more candles in the bathroom. I helped Leo up, and we stepped carefully into the bath. The water was hot and we we both taking our time to get in. The blend of sandalwood, patchouli, and lavender fragrances seemed to really lift Leo. He sighed and breathed in the vapours deeply. I lay back in the bath and brought Leo to rest on my chest, listening to his heart beating, feeling him breathe. The salts dissolved off, and it felt as though the pain of years washed away with it...

I eased the headband off his eyes and he blinked. He smiled a little, and tilted his head. I rubbed my hand over his chest, moving the salt that had caked in the hair. "Is this ok? Are you ok?"

"Yes," he said softly, "this is wonderful."

He hardly moved. I could see the candles reflected in the water.

"What do you want to do now? Have you had enough? Do you want me to go?"

Leo looked hurt, "No, no, please stay."

"So, what do you want to do now?"

Leo looked down. Quietly, shyly, he said, "I want you to stay. I want you to make love with me." He suddenly cringed, hunched his shoulder up as if to ward me off, seeking protection from some deep fear. I blew on his shoulder until he realised, and relaxed. "I'm sorry," he said, "I'm an old man but this is new to me."

"Oh, I don't know," I said stroking his hardening cock, "it seems to me that there's been an old hand at play here before today." Leo blushed.

I reached around him, and wrapped and twisted the headband around his cock and balls, imprisoning them, holding Leo's erection to the fore. "This morning - is this how you thought the day might end? That your cock and balls would be held prisoners?" I laughed at him.

Leo swallowed. "No," he said, "I can't remember anything like that. How about you?" He smiled.

"Well, I was thinking that I needed to get my hands on a new set; and well - here they are. My prisoners." I gave them a squeeze. And another. "Slaves."

Leo chuckled. "What happens next?"

"My prisoners and I are leaving." I made a move to get up.

Leo was out of the tub with a quick splash, his cock and balls a bright rosy red. "Let me dry you, Sir."

We must've used two weeks worth of towels. I double checked Leo's arse, rubbing the towel repeatedly around his hole. Leo, bless him, spread his legs and bent over the sinks to assist. The pose was too irresistible. "Give me your hands!" I looped the other headband over his wrists, twisting the band back on itself to make a reasonably secure bond. "To the bedroom, slave!"

I thought this last indignity was too much, that Leo would protest, and the game and everything subsequent would be over.

But it wasn't. The sight of his arse waddling off to the bedroom, legs spread to avoid torturing his trussed up cock and balls, made my blood pound. "Stop!" Leo stopped. Obedient.

Good.

"Get back here!"

Leo turned, and shuffled back, expectantly.

"Lean over the sink."

I think Leo thought he was going to be fucked right there and then. I was tempted. A pleasure delayed is a pleasure enhanced. I stood back and watched. He spread his legs and waited. And waited. He stretched out his legs on to tip toes, in an effort to meet my satisfaction. His muscles began to spasm with the strain. "Please, Sir, I can't hold like this for long." I watched for few moments more.

I picked up his bound hands, levering him into the sink bench. "To the bedroom, slave!" I growled in the back of my throat, and steered Leo out of the room. With his hand held high, the view of his arse was complete. When we got to the room I stopped, and, lifting Leo's hands higher, proceeded to slap his arse a couple of swats with my bare hand. There was surprise than pain, however he was humiliated. His arse had a deeper pink which matched his cock and balls. "Will you obey my every command, slave?"

"Yes sir, yes!" His voice was choked, tear strained from the spanking.

"You were disrespectful when you left the bathroom, that is why I have had to punish you. Will you obey my every command, slave?"

"Yes sir, I'm sorry sir, I will obey your every command."

"I will consider your offer."

Leo sunk a little. I steered him head first into a corner. "Wait!"

I had a last glimpse of Leo's upturned arse, with him manfully trying to keep his arms up, and legs apart, head down into the corner. I left the room. I had a piss, and calmed down a little.

On my return, Leo attempted to lift his arms higher and open his butt crack wider. I sat on the edge of the bed. "Bring the prisoners here, slave, stand up straight." Leo seemed to notice the candles for the first time and looked around the room. I slapped his cock hard. Leo winced.

"Seems I don't have your full attention. Get over my lap, get your cock between my legs!"

Leo looked frighted but did not hesitate. He awkwardly lowered his paunchy belly over my knees. I located his hard cock between my legs, and I squeezed it tight. I could feel it throbbing. "Don't you dare cum while I'm punishing you," I hissed. I lightly stroked the tiny hairs on his butt cheeks. Leo shivered.

I slapped his arse and a fine welt rose. I didn't count, I just kept slapping until the whole of his backside was rosy red. Leo was groaning with the pain and humiliation.

"Will you obey my every command, slave?"

"Yes, sir, yes I will obey your every command."

"Then get on the bed, slave,  I am going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

Leo did not need to be told twice. I stacked some pillows, and his pink arse was primed ready for my long awaited release. I bit the side off a condom packet and rolled it on. I teased Leo's arse with a gentle caress of cool oil and he slumped on the pillows. "Please, " he said, his voice muffled by the sheets, "please fuck me..." His voice trailed off into a growling groan as I rubbed oil into his hole. I screwed three fingers into his arse hole, and then screwed them out half way and then wound them back in. Leo couldn't stay still, the sensation of being taken was overwhelming him. When I alternated back to two and then a single finger he pushed his arse ever toward me begging for more.

I began to press on his prostate, reaching under with my free hand to tease his balls and cock. The pillows were wet from Leo's pre-cum and sweat. "Please," Leo croaked, "please let me cum, please fuck me, please fuck me..." I stroked his prostate with my finger tips, and he began to thrust into the pillows. He was on the edge of cumming, his control was ebbing quickly.

When he began to struggle to get free from his bonds I slapped his arse hard again, and growled, "NO!"

Leo roared with frustration into the sheets, and began to thrust in an abandoned way. I caught his thighs, and as he began to thrust forward, shoved my cock deep into his arse. My weight suddenly behind pushed Leo forwards, and my thrusting picked up where he left off. I pushed my hands under his throat, choking him, fucking him for all I was worth. Leo stiffened suddenly, arched back against me and I felt him fire his load, gasping for breath. As he did he tightened his arse. The tightness was all I could take, and, hugging him tightly to me, I flooded my cum into him.

I laughed when Leo kept his cock and balls wrapped with the headband while he made the bed. We shared some brandy, and lay in bed together watching the last candle burn out.


No comments: