Pages

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Jacob's story - part 2

I sure didn't expect to be falling for my elderly neighbour, Father. That was a complete surprise. The plan was, finally secured a good job in a small community college, teach photography and design, create some works of my own, work, work, work. Before I've unpacked love comes calling. I guess that's the way it goes sometimes...
It wasn't too difficult to find Jacob. He was working in his front garden, wearing his overalls and looking like a farmer. He had a real peaches and cream complexion, and I couldn't take my eyes off his amazing smooth skin, his chest bare and tanned.

"Morning, how are you?"

"Hi", he said with a grin, "Not too bad, I think I might've been led astray and had a drink too many last night, but otherwise, I'm good."

"Some secret admirer left me flowers this morning, I wonder who the could've been. Mrs Pearson, do you think?"

"That ko! That'll be the day. I think you know who. Come away around the back of the house, I don't want her watching us."

I turned and followed to where he was looking. Yes, there she was sitting there at her window, judging.

I followed Jacob to his back garden. I wanted to watch him walk away - he made a rather arousing sight.

"I left you the flowers," he blurted. "I wanted to say thank you for the meal, and your company, and I also wanted to say sorry for the way things turned out last night. I would've liked it if things had worked out different." He slumped, crestfallen.

I hesitated, unsure what to say. Jacob moved quickly to fill the silence.

"I wanted to stay in bed with you this morning, but I needed to have a piss; and then I felt like a stupid old man - I was ashamed. I came and got you the flowers so you might not think so bad of me."

He looked so downcast. My heart was melting for him. If it wasn't for the ko across the road I'd probably jumped him right there and then, tearing off his baggy overalls.

I reached over to him, and unclipped the left side of his overalls, and pulled the bib away from his nipple. He was a big man, the cream of generations Swedish love. I grinned at him. 

"In Hawaii the women wear a flower behind their right ear if they're available, behind their left ear if they're taken."

Jacob looked up, amused. "Would you like some breakfast?" He gestured towards the house.

"Sure, thank you, that'd be great. If it's not too inconvenient..."



Jacob looked a little bemused. "No inconvenience. Pannkakor and coffee?"

"Pancakes?"

He smiled and nodded. "Pannkakor. And coffee."

Inside, his home looked as though it had been designed by Karl Larsson himself. Vertical wooden sheathing on the walls, painted pale buttery colours with crisp white, potted geraniums, and coarse wool mats with broad stripes of muted reds and lichen tones. Jacob fitted into the setting completely.

Breakfast was delicious - sweet pancakes with blueberries and maple syrup. Jacob was a good cook. I should've been more present, but I was distracted. My mind was wandering, wondering, what was he wearing under his overalls, feeling his tender warmth in my hands, and the cool stickiness of his cum on my lips.

"You seem quiet. Too much drinking for you too?"

I shook my head.

"No? Do you want some more?"

"Yes, I do. No, wait, I don't need more food, what I want is more - more - turn the clock back to last night, and pick up where we left off. Except I don't know how to get there. I don't know if that's what you want either. You said about feeling like a stupid old man, well, I'm feeling a bit stupid myself. A lot stupid, actually." I rested my face on my hands, my elbows on the table.

Jacob came around the table, and began to massage my shoulders. It felt good, deeply good. I realised I'd been under a lot of pressure since I'd accepted the job at the University, changing towns, leaving friends, moving house... I could feel myself relaxing in the quiet warmth of the honey colours; my body submitting under Jacob's deft touch.

He worked relentlessly on a stubborn knot on my left shoulder, and finally I felt the ache move. I stretched my neck and shoulder muscles, and groaned.

"I'm sorry, I hope that wasn't too painful. You've had some damage there, and you should have another treatment in a day or two."

I turned to thank Jacob and saw the front of his overalls was tented out. The outline of his erect cock was clearly defined in the denim. Jacob saw my glance, and looked down awkwardly. I stroked my fingers over his cock and Jacob closed his eyes. I gently rubbed the flat of my palm against his cock head and he breathed in deeply, and held his breath. The denim blue turned darker over the tip of his cock, his pre-cum painting a coin sized dot into the fabric. I teased him, trying to encourage the dark blue spot to grow. Jacob breathed out slowly.

I didn't want to limit myself to playing with his cock. I leaned in and licked his left nipple. It was a stubborn mount of pink flesh, hard, seeking attention. I reached over and slowly, deliberately undid the clip on the right side of his overalls; and let them slip down under their own weight. They slipped effortlessly down over his torso, dragging around his hard cock.

"Do you want...?" I whispered, not wanting to break the quiet.

"Please," he said, "Yes."

I stroked my hands down his sides and he shivered, ticklish, at my touch. I pushed his overalls down, revealing his nakedness, his cock lifting defiantly, welcoming the freedom. I fondled his cock slowly, drawing the pre-cum out and over, out and over, the skin, slick and glistening in the morning light, and his cock, feeling alive in my hand like a bird, heart fluttering.

Jacob stepped out of his overalls and we moved together, like dancers in some slow erotic dance into his bedroom. He bowed towards me and we kissed, slowly, deeply. I felt the slight drag of his stubble against my cheek, tasted the tang of his skin. I allowed him to undress me, feeling every hesitant caress of his finger tips as each button was released, before enveloping him, chest to chest, flesh on flesh, the warmth the softness, the strength and the tenderness.

Jacob eased me back on to his bed, and sighed as he took up station between my legs. He gave his full attention to my cock and balls. I closed my eyes and relaxed as he worked his tongue over my cock, shaft, and balls. He cupped my balls with his hand and rolled them around gently, mouthing my cock-head, sawing his tongue slowly across the slit before rolling it around the rim of my cock.  My pulse was racing, but he was comfortably in control, and he played me like a fine instrument.

I've never felt so completely cared for, or been the subject of such devotion. Whenever I started to tense up before cumming Jacob would ease off, and divert his attention to caressing my ball sac, massaging my prostate area, or teasing my arsehole with his fingers.

Jacob was determined to keep my squirming for a very long time, and his ministrations delayed my release into orgasm for well over an hour. When he finally allowed me to orgasm I thought my cock would split. I pumped my cum into Jacob's mouth, and he looked at me with such earnest affection that my heart just melted for him.




No comments: