Pages

Saturday 6 April 2013

Leo's story - part 5

Father, Leo was a changed man. Something in him had been unleashed and he was determined to discover all there was to know about himself. As for me, I was not sure how to respond to his wish to be my slave. I enjoyed having him obey my whims in the bedroom, but all day every day ... I'm not sure who ends up being enslaved.
Leo's breaths came in gasps. I didn't want to harm him, but we both knew he wanted to give his power to me, to become my slave, and that would mean he would have to endure some discomfort and some indignities. I wanted to fuck him hard, and in ways that would lock him in. Even as we lay in silky smooth water every touch I gave him, every torturing twist of his nipples, every pinch of his cock or stretch of his balls served to further reinforce my control over him.

I released him to breathe more freely and got up. Leo attempted to get up too. 

"No. Stay there."

He sat in the bath, watching my every move I climbed on the rim of the bath, and stood towering over him. He looked up at me with a look of complete love and acceptance, and, guessing correctly, opened his mouth a little. I raised my eyebrows slightly, and he nodded. My piss flowed gloriously golden over his head and face, into his mouth and over his shoulders. When I'd finished Leo blinked, licked his lips, and mouthed, 'Thank you sir'.

"Clean up, slave, you're wallowing like a pig! Hurry up, we've got things to do."

Leo quickly rinsed off, emptied, and cleaned the bath.

"Get on the floor slave, have your balls touching the floor. Spread your legs!"

Leo moaned as I shoved a couple of fingers up his arse hole. They came out clean as a whistle. I straddled his arse, joggling to push his cock harder against the floor.

"I want to spank your arse, slave, until it is cozy red. This is not because you have done anything wrong, but because I simply want to. Now it would be unfair to punish you when you've done nothing wrong, so, you are going to decide what I spank you with, and how many blows you receive. So, slave, what does your arse desire?"

"Please Sir, please use your hands, and if they start to ache, please, I have flipflops. I want to try 50 blows, if you please, Sir."

"Do you have any lubricant or shall I fuck you raw?"

"Please Sir, there's vaseline in the vanity unit."

I slid off his arse and down his legs. I grabbed the vaseline and scooped out a couple of fingers full. Leo pushed his arse up to accept my fingers.

"Where are the flipflops, slave?"

"In the garage, Sir."

"We are going to get them. I am going to walk. You are going to crawl and your balls are never to leave the floor. Do you understand me?"

I slapped his arse.

"Yes, Sir."

Leo soon found a routine and was sliding along the floors looking slightly like a komodo dragon. He reached the garage, and grabbed the flipflops.

slave Dad drags his balls before begging for his spanking.

"Which room do you want to receive your spanking in, slave?"

"Please Sir, in the living room. Over the coffee table, Sir."

I agreed and Leo focused on the effort of faithfully dragging his balls along the floor. It was fun to watch him working on it, and the view of his arse cheeks sliding against each other was great. He placed the flipflops on the table, hoisted himself over, and waited, panting.

"Part those cheeks, slave, I want to see my property."

Leo reached behind and parted his arse cheeks. I knelt behind and inspected the whole groove of his arse, and teased his arse hole. I reached between his legs and captured his balls and inspected them for damage. They were reddened, but nothing more than that. I squeezed them and stretched them slowly, relentlessly. Leo moaned when the pain grew. I held them there, and then pulled again.

I slapped his arse with a flipflop.

Leo shot forward which served to jerk his balls harshly. He groaned through his clenched teeth.

"Yes?"

"One. Thank you Sir."

I stretched his balls again, and then landed another blow.

Again, his body jerked away, and jerking his balls added to the pain.

"Two. Thank you Sir."

When we reached ten I stepped over to the drinks cabinet and took out a liqueur glass. I placed it on the table in front of him.

"Fill it. To the brim. Do not spill a drop."

Leo obediently put his hard cock over the glass and with great delicacy filled it.

"Shall we continue?"

"Yes, please Sir."

I gestured to the table. Leo parted his cheeks. I ran my cock up and down over his arse hole.  He couldn't resist pushing out to me. I rewarded him with another blow with the flipflop.

"Eleven, thank your Sir."

His arse was glowing pink, my cock was dripping ready to fuck him.

At 20 I again required a glass to be filled to the brim. It was hard for Leo. His cock was hard, his arse was being abused, and he was starting to shake a little. Two glasses full.

We repeated the process for next ten. At thirty Leo took quite a while to relax enough to get the glass filled. I left the room and got my belt. He was shaking, and he whimpered when I put the belt very deliberately on the table in front of him.

"I'll be good, Sir, I'll be good."

<<Thwack!>>

"Thiry-one Sir, thank you."

His voice was broken, and I wondered how many more he'd be able to take.

At forty, it took longer for him to get his piss to flow but he did. Unfortunately his shaking meant he spilled some piss on the table top. It shone on the surface like some accuser. Leo's eyes filled with tears.

"No, please", he whispered, choking back tears, "No more."

I picked up the belt, hooked it though itself and pulled it up into a collar. I put it over Leo's head, and tugged the strap tight, No discussion necessary. I gestured to the table. Leo assumed the position.

"I want the see my property", I growled.

Leo parted his aching cheeks as gently as he could manage. I shoved a couple of fingers up his arse roughly and pumped them in and out. Leo writhed until I tugged the rein back.

"Whoa, boy, whoa."

Leo choked and gasped, and I took the opportunity to land another slap on his arse.

He squealed with the pain and the outrage, and I pulled on the belt, choking him, until he settled down.

"Forty-one. Thank you, Sir."

At fifty Leo collapsed across the table. The belt had cut his air down to gasps, and the pain was evident from his bright red arse.

I placed another glass on the table and flicked the belt.

No matter how he tried he could not fill the fifth glass. I'm sure he had the piss, but not the control.

"You have disappointed me twice, Dad. That is intolerable for slaves to be so inconsiderate.

I gestured casually at the table.

Leo blanched. "No, no, please Sir..."

"Actually, you're right, I missed one. And now another. I am going to strap you with my leather belt. Six of the best."

Leo shook his head.

"That's seven. Don't make me go further. Get your arse over that table and stop wasting my time!"

The belt whistled and landed with a resounding slap. Leo moaned with pain.

"That was number one, slave, for speaking at number 31 without being spoken to."

The belt landed again in a different area.

"That was number two. You spilled your piss after I'd explicitly said not to spill any."

The lash whistled again.

"That was number three. You spoke."

"That was number four - you did not fill the glass as you were told to."

"That was number five - you spoke again."

"That was number six. You shook your head at me. That is forbidden."

"That was number seven. That is to remind you that I will taken what is due, plus interest. Do you understand me, slave?"

"Yes, Sir, yes I understand." Leo was sobbing freely.

I managed to fill the liqueur glass with my own piss. I slowly and carefully set up the glasses in front of Leo.

"What are the rules, Dad?

"I am yours. I obey you. I do not resist. I do not speak unless I am spoken to. I do not touch my cock without permission. I will not cum without permission."


"And what is the enslave word?"

"'Dad' is my enslave word. When you say the word, I am your slave."

"Correct. Five simple rules. You broke three out of five. Now. What is rule one?"

"I obey, sir."

"Correct. You may drink the first glass full."

Leo drank the liqueur glass full of his piss. I noted he didn't enjoy it.

"The second rule?"

"I do not resist."

The second glass was drained.

"I do not speak."

The third glass was drained.

"I do not touch my cock."

Leo struggled through the fourth glass.

"I do not cum."

The fifth glass - finally drained.

"Sit on the floor slave."

Leo grimaced but managed to set his bruised arse on the floor. I stood over him with my cock in his face. He opened his mouth and accepted my cock in. So warm and soft. I stroked his hair and his last tendrils of control were gone. He started to weep again.

"Shhhh", I consoled him, "You did well. Come on, bedroom. Keep your arse on the floor. Keep my cock in your mouth."

Leo began the arduous process of dragging his arse over the carpet and tiles, backwards into the bedroom. He kept my cock safely in its home, and soon we were in the bedroom. When Leo staggered to his feet, his arse looked scorched. He wouldn't be sitting pretty for a few days.

"Get on the bed, get the pillows under your cock. "

I went to get more vaseline. I wanted to delay cumming as long as I could, and a nice, slippery slave arse was just too attractive. Leo was just lying on the bed, his arse glowing red, his hands parting his cheeks. Suddenly inspired, I go to the kitchen for ice. I stoke ice over Leo's inflamed arse and over his arse hole. He squirmed, and I licked his arse hole. He groaned, his body stretched and begged for more. I felt his cock, stroked it harder and then stopped...

I positioned myself between his legs, his arse hole begging for me. I wanted him very much. Having a submissive man between your legs is one of creation's great gifts. I carefully applied another layer of vaseline over his vulnerable arse. I positioned my cock at his arse hole, and slowly dived in. The sensation was magical. Leo took all of my cock, gently, slowly. He shivered, and I saw goose-pimples form on his skin. I felt him breathe out - it was almost as though when I embedded cock it pushed something out of him.

I start to saw in and out of Leo. He grunted and groaned with each movement. I reached around and found his cock - harder than usual even, the pillows sodden with pre-cum.

"Play with your cock but do not cum."

Leo had his hand under in a flash. It'd been hours since he'd been allowed to so much as touch his cock. He purred with delight. I grabbed his shoulders and neck and forced my fingers into his taut muscles. The fucking felt incredible, and I knew I couldn't hold off for long.

"Are you ready to cum, Dad?"

"Yes, sir, I can hardly hold back. Please sir, please let me cum."

I was sorely tempted to deny him the pleasure, but I decided to allow him this one small thing. As I began to cum, I quickly leaned over and hissed, "Cum if you can, Dad."

I started slapping his arse hard with my bare hands. With each slap Leo howled and bucked, and I could feel him cumming wildly. My cock throbbed and pumped cum into his arse. I held Leo fiercely while we were both lost in the intensity of the passion. I leaned in to his ear and whispered, "MINE!"

Leo's passion became more frenzied, and he cried out as I felt a second orgasm erupt from him. He was shaking and gasping for breath before gradually calming down. I slipped my cock out of him, and fell over beside him, and pulled him over into my arms. Leo burrowed deep into my arms, his body shaking as spasm after spasm of the body electric flowed through him.

Eventually he surfaced, looked around, and bent to kiss my cock. I stroked his hair

"Are you ok, Dad?" I asked.

"Apart from the fact that I'll sleep on my stomach and won't be able to sit down for a week, never better."




No comments: