Pages

Monday 9 September 2013

Kinky Old Man

[Author: HR]

I really didn’t know what to expect when I moved into Knox Village in Pompano, FL. But at 78 years old, being gay, and not having any children or close family to look after me, I decided that an assisted living facility was the best way to go. I guess I imagined it to be full of little old ladies, and yes, there were more than enough of them, but I also found some nice old men. Actually the apartment next to me was occupied by an eighty-year-old man that gave me heart palpitations the moment I spotted him.

You see, I have one of the one-room apartments in the towers, but it’s on the first floor and I have a garden area. I was out there the day after I moved in potting some plants when I heard the door of the next apartment open. I glanced over and out walked the most gorgeous old man I had ever seen. I swear if he walked into Tropics he would be swarmed he was so good looking.


I’m a little overweight but the old man next door was tall and well built, with gray, thinning hair. He was wearing boxer shorts and damn if the front of his shorts wasn’t gaped open so wide that I could see glimpses of his huge dick flopping back and forth as he moved about his area of the garden before straightening his patio chairs and sitting down to read the morning paper.

I guess he saw me eyeing him because he said, “Hello.”

He went back to reading his paper before I had a chance to strike up a conversation with him. But that didn’t stop me for positioning myself so that I could stare at his crotch. And that’s just what I did. I even mangled a couple of plants I was so keen on eyeing his old pecker. I guess I spent an entire hour potting four plants that morning and got a roaring hard on as I worked and watched.

When the old man next door finished his paper and went back inside I hurried in to my apart and stripped naked. Glancing in the mirror I compared my pecker to his. Mine was short but very thick but I figured that my huge balls were bigger than his, from what I had glimpsed. And looking in the mirror I also noticed that I was much more hairy than the old man next door.

Then as I stood there in front of the mirror looking at my reflection, I thought of the old man and began jacking my short thick pecker with one hand as I squeezed my huge balls with the other hand. I shot off quickly. But I was still unsatisfied. And all day I thought of my neighbor as I finished straightening up the apartment.

That night I found out just how thin the walls of the apartments were! I had no more than gone to bed when I heard the old man’s voice calling out. “Take my big dick! Take it all! Damn, your asshole is hot!” And then I could hear the old man grunting and groaning. I lay in bed for a tortured moment before I remembered that his apartment was exactly like mine. That meant that he had the same glass sliding doors opening to the patio.

I jumped out of bed and hurried outside in my boxer shorts, hoping to be able to peek inside and see the old man fucking. My pecker was throbbing and I was shaking from fear of being discovered as I approached the old man’s patio.

I couldm’t believe my luck. The old man had verticals like me, but he didn’t have them complete closed. And although he had the lights off in his one room apartment, the bathroom light was burning - its light faintly lit up the bedroom. As my eyes adjusted to the light inside, I spotted the tall old man. He was on the bed on top of another... I couldn’t tell if it was a man or a woman. But what I could tell was that he was fucking like crazy.

As I watched, he pulled his long dick out of the person’s asshole and rose into a kneeling position between their legs.

Something totally unexpected happened next. Suddenly the old man reached down and jerked the person up with one hand as though they were light as a feather. He flipped the person over and grabbed them by the head and shoved their opened mouth against his stiff dick. Oh my God, it’s a blow up doll! The thought shocked me so much that I stumbled backward and tripped over one of his patio chairs. I made a god-awful crushing sound and I hit the cement patio floor hard.

The next thing I knew the old man was standing over me.

“You O.K.?”

He grinned and reached down to give me a hand getting up.

“Break anything?”

I assured him I was fine as I got to my feet. Then suddenly I realized that he was naked with his long pecker stick straight out from his belly only inches from my own dick. I glanced down at my crotch and saw that my stubby dick was sticking out of the fly of my boxer shorts.

“Ah... ah...” I started trying to explain but I just didn’t know what to say.

We stared at each other's dick for a long moment. Then he swallowed and licked his lips a little, and said, “Come inside.”

His voice was full of tones of authority. Here was a man not used to be being denied. Not that I could've have refused him even if I had wanted to.

After closing the sliding doors after me, the old man walked over to the bed. He lifted the blow up doll and tossed it aside to the corner of the room.

“Get on the bed! I’m going to fuck you!”


I willingly did as he ordered, and as I lifted my legs he moved between them and guided his big pecker towards my old asshole. Even as he pressed his dick head against my asshole, he leaned forward and kissed me.

God, I felt like I was in heaven. It had been months since I had last been fucked, and never - never by an old man straight out of a wet dream. His kiss was delicious and our tongues intertwined as we explored each other.


Then the old man dick penetrated my asshole. The pain caused me to grunt as we kissed. But as he drove his long old dick deeper inside me, the pain turned to pleasure. Quickly he was fucking me as hard and as fast as he had been fucking the blow up doll while still kissing me.

I thought it couldn’t get any better but then he broke our embrace. He leaned down and took my stubby pecker in his mouth, sucking and caressing it with his lips and tongue. The pleasure sent me into spasms that didn't stop as his mouth performed wicked tricks on my old pecker. The tall old man was a master as giving pleasure and I took all he could give and yearned for more.


When he sensed I was about to cum, he drew away, and entered me again in one hard thrust. I jumped and thrashed under his deep impalement as he continued to pump his long old dick into my ass. I groaned with the pleasure and pain as he pounded into me. He reached down and grabbed my dick - wrenching me, controlling me, as though he was holding the reins of some stallion.

Then we were both shooting off. My stubby pecker began spewing cum in his hands at the very same time that his long dick exploded its load deep inside my old asshole. The pleasure sent me reeling. I lost track of time and place.

Only when the old man kissed me did my mind clear.

“Gee, I’m glad I moved in here. This is as close to Heaven as I’ll ever get,” I said.

“I think I can throw away the doll.”

He grinned.











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so hot, Im 50 and love oldermen as they are way more kinky. As you get older youdon,t care what you fuck. You are so lucky

Unknown said...

Thank you. Do you want to share a story or two about your experiences? Bless you, Father Bocce