Pages

Saturday 7 September 2013

The Stalker - part 1

[Author: HR]

Dear Diary -
I know what I did was wrong.
But I couldn't stop myself. I'm lonely and ugly and old and nobody wants me any more. I'm like the invisible man when I go to Tropics or Chardee's. No one will even look at me. Maybe it's my big nose, or my over-sized ears, or my thick pouting lips, or just the hideous scar running from my right eye down to my neck. Damn that car accident!
All the old men used to fall all over themselves for a date with me. But except for sticking my big dick through the glory hole at the Cubby Hole and having someone suck me off, I haven't had sex for three years. 

I'm 67 and don't have many years left...
None of that is an excuse for what I have done. But when I saw the old man standing in line at the checkout counter of the Fast Shop, I lost control. He was everything I had always been looking for. Maybe older than me by a couples of years and silver haired. Not tall and slim like me but short and stout with gray hair shower over the front of his shirt. He even smiled at me when I turned and looked back at him while standing in line at the convenience store. His smile started a fire in my loins and a compulsion that I had no defense against.

But damn, it was so easy. I followed him home. Then for weeks I watched his every move. In all the time I watched him, I never jerked off once. I wanted to. Every time I watched him I edged closer and closer, stopping before I lost control.

The first thing I realized was that he was straight, but with his looks and movements, that didn't come as a surprise to me. Only when I had recorded his daily habits - until I got to the point that I knew where the old man was heading before he got there, did I make my move. It was at the very place where I had first seen him, the Fast Shop. He had a habit of stopping by there on his way home from fucking his girlfriend who lived in Coral Ridge Towers. Funny, he smiled at me inside the store again. If he had known what was coming he wouldn't have smiled. I even walked out with him.

As he opened the door to his white Mercedes I just walked up to him and jabbed the barrel of my old Army Colt 45 in his ribs.

"Don't say a word!"

I hissed out the words using the most sinister voice I could muster.

"If you don't do exactly what I tell you I going to kill you."

I pushed the barrel harder against the old man's rib case to emphasize my words.

"Do you understand?"

"P-Please. Take my money... "

I jabbed the barrel of the old Colt so hard in his ribs that he gasped with pain.

"Shut up! Do what I tell you and you'll live. Disobey me and you're a dead man."

The old man's beautiful green eyes bulged as he looked at me. He must've seen the desperation and determination in my eyes, because the resistance went out of him.

"Close the car door and walk over to the silver van park next to you. Stop to speak to anyone or say a word and I shoot."

I paused a moment to let my words sink in.

"Now move! Walk over to the passenger side of the van."

Luckily it was late, almost closing time for the convenience store. Except for the old man's car, and my van, there wasn't any other vehicles in the parking lot.

I forced him around to the passenger side of my van and told him to climb in.

"You try to run and I will kill you. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

In spite of the threat, his voice was strong, clear.

I didn't hurry around to the other side of the van. I walked at a normal pace. I don't know what I would have done if the old man had bolted from the van ... probably nothing.

But I didn't have to decide. When I opened my door he was sitting calmly in the passenger seat looking over at me. He even had his seat belt done up nice and snug.

Compliant, I thought to myself.

"That's the way. Keep doing exactly what I tell you and you'll live another day."

I got in the van.

The old man didn't speak until we were heading down Oakland Park Boulevard.

"What are you going to do to me?"

"Whatever I want to."

I glanced over at him. He looked grim but still didn't show and signs of panic as I turned off Oakland Park on to Powerline Road.

"Where are you taking me?"

I turned into Easterlin Park.

"You'll see."

I turned right when I got into the park and headed back to the campground. I parked in a camping spot away from any other campers. I knew that no one would bother me tonight. Tomorrow the rangers would drive through and check the sites for newcomers and have them come to the office to sign in, but for tonight I was safe from interruption.

I parked and flicked on the dome light in the van. I turned to face the old man with the Colt pointing toward him.

"Take your clothes off."

I heard the sexual excitement creeping into my voice. My mouth was dry, my heart was racing. The weeks of denying myself had brought me to a fever pitch.

"What are you going to do?"

The old man stared wide eyed down the barrel of the Colt.

"Take your clothes off. Don't make me say it again!"

I was angry with him for hesitating.

God - it was wonderful watching him undress. I felt a surge of pure power flash through my body as the old man pulled his off shirt, exposing his broad, gray haired chest. I smiled to myself at the sight of his nipples. They were tiny like most straight men's.

"You ever been married?"

I nodded down to the side. Get on with it. He pulled down his pants. He was wearing white jockey shorts.

"Yes. I'm divorced."

He grabbed the waistband of his jockey shorts, then hesitated.

"Take them off. I want to see your dick."

"Look, I'm not gay. Just let me go and I'll forget all about this."

He gave me a pleading look.

"When was the last time you fucked a woman?"

"Ah ... three days ago. I know this widow that lives in Coral Ridge Towers. We get together one or twice a week."

The old man said suddenly seeming in a talkative mood.

"Do you just fuck her, or do you and her have oral sex?"

I could feel my swollen dick throbbing inside my pants.

"No, we do both. She likes for me to eat her pussy while she sucks my dick."

The old man let the waistband of his jockey shorts go with a satisfying snap.

"Look, just let me go and I won't report you to the police."

I shoved the Colt within an inch of his face.

"Take them off!"

Panic flashed across the burly man's old face for the first time. He grabbed his jockey shorts and jerked them down.

I smiled at what I saw. His short thick circumcised dick was beautiful. His nice watery balls were covered with gray pubic hair. I couldn't stop myself from reaching over and touching his dick.

"You ever had your dick sucked my another man?"

"I said I wasn't a fag ... I mean gay," the old man said with a sudden flare of anger. "I didn't mean an offense," the old man added quickly.

"Do you think I'm good looking?" I suddenly asked. "And don't lie."

I waved the Colt in front of his face.

"Maybe ... maybe once ... ah ... before the scar," the old man said.

It was true. I smiled ruefully.

"I was before the accident."

I took a deep breath and let it out in a long sigh. I leaned forward toward the old man.

"Kiss me."

"P-Please. I can't kiss another man," the old man pleaded, "I just can't."

I waved the Colt in front of his face.

"I'm going to ask you one more time. Kiss me."

I got a perverse pleasure seeing the anguish on the old man's face as he leaned toward me. Straight men, I thought, I love 'em. Just before our lips touched he closed his eyes and shuddered. Then our lips met. He started to pull away but I grabbed him behind the head with my free hand and held him. I pushed the barrel of the Colt into his ribs again, and I forced my tongue into the old man's resistant mouth.

He shuddered again as my tongue entered his mouth. He didn't respond. His tongue didn't move. I kissed him with passion. My tongue made love to his mouth. Slowly, in spite of himself, he started to respond. His tongue moved a little. Then, as I kissed him with all the skill I had learned in my 67 years, he started returning my kiss, weakly at first but then as I emptied my soul into the kiss he response became almost passionate.

"That wasn't so bad was it?" I said when I broke our embrace. I leaned forward and kissed him on the right cheek. "You are very handsome.

"Please, just let me go... "

He made a move as if to open the door.

"Don't!"

I swung the Colt back towards him.

The old man was silent as I pulled off my shirt. He stared me like a frog eyeing a snake as I slipped off my pants. He didn't take his big green eyes off me as I eased down my under shorts. I let them drag slowly over my hard dick, before, with a quick flick of my hand my dick to flopped out like some thick snake.

He licked his lips, and swallowed dryly.

"Take hold of my dick and play with it."

Just knowing that the old man had probably never touched another man's dick sent shock waves through me when he reached over and awkwardly grabbed my dick.

"I've never have seen a man with an uncircumcised cock before," the old man said as he slowly pulled my foreskin back until it wouldn't retract any farther exposing my old dick head. "I mean not in person. Have only seen pictures."

Without any urging from me he started jacking my dick.

"You ever fucked a woman with this?"

"No, but lots of men." 

"I... I don't see how they could take something so big..." 

"Well, you're going to find out in a minute."

<<<<<< || >>> The Stalker - part 2 >>>

No comments: