Pages

Friday 13 September 2013

Hot in Fort Lauderdale

[Author: HR]

I pulled into a parking space at one of the 5 star guesthouses in Ft. Lauderdale. It was about one o'clock in the afternoon. I had been driving for about 16 hours. Driving through the cooler night had been a good idea, but now that I'd stopped, my tiredness crashed over me like a wave. I felt absolutely exhausted when I entered the office.

All I wanted to do was lay down and go to sleep. My hopes of sleep didn't seem like they would become reality for an hour or so however. I overheard the handsome gent that was checking in before me being told that he'd have to wait while his room was being cleaned. I was afraid I'd have to wait too, and I wasn't looking forward to that.

The receptionist said he'd have to wait until around 4. He shrugged and, with a chuckle, said he'd wait by the pool. I felt kind of peeved for him. I guess he didn't have a reservation, but, really? Three hours in this heat ... not exactly five-star service.

He seemed unconcerned. On his way out of the office he smiled, and nodded to me.

When I reached the desk I was very pleased because my room was ready. In a matter of minutes I was bringing my bags up to the suite and getting settled. While getting everything arranged and put away I glanced out towards the pool. The hunk I had seen in the office was sitting on a chaise lounge chair. He was dressed in a stetson, long pants, and a dark shirt. Despite what the brochure said, even with "a cooling libation" from the pool bar he wasn't going to be "basking on the tropical pool deck". He had to be miserable wearing that in the blinding heat of Ft. Lauderdale mid-afternoon sun.

I decided that I would go down and introduce myself.

"Afternoon," I said. "Lauderdale afternoon's are sweltering."

"Howdy."

He smiled.

"I'm from Houston. We call this 'just warming up' back in Texas."

He grinned. I watched a bead of sweat trickle down his cheek, under his chin, and down his throat. I liked his soft Texas drawl. There were dark patches of sweat under his arms, his crotch looked darker as well.

"Mind if I join you for beer? I've been on the road for hours and ..."

He cut me off with nod to the lounger. "Please, take a load off..."

Over a beer I learned that Ron was from Houston and was in Ft. Lauderdale on business. He'd managed to escape his business convention early and thought he'd take a long overdue break here.

In just a short time, sitting under the lush foliage, we really hit it off. We had a couple of beers, we laughed and talked like we were old friends. I was extremely attracted to him; however with me being so damn tired I couldn't get too riled up. Eventually I offered to let him use my room until his was ready. He was thrilled to hear the invite.

"Much obliged. Be great to get out of this heat for a while, that's for sure."

We picked up a couple more beers and went upstairs to my room.

Once inside he immediately commented on how nice the room was. It was nice - more like an apartment than a hotel room. I tilted the blinds to screen out the glare. The room became dark and cool, and as I cooled down I realised how sticky I'd become.

"I think we might've started melting out there. If you'd like to have a shower to freshen up please be my guest - there's enough towels, there's a spare robe..." I gestured towards the bathroom.

"Thanks, I think I will."

He flapped his elbows and plucked ruefully at his shirt, sticking to his sweaty body. I could see his nipples pressing out against the damp fabric.

"Please, be my guest. I'm going to have a rest - my back is aching after the drive. If I fall asleep, wake me when you're done, because I could do with a shower too."

"Will do."

I lay down on the bed, and I might have heard the shower start to run. I didn't even feel as though I was falling asleep. I was startled by the touch of a hand on my shoulder. Ron shook me gently.

"I'm out of the shower, it's all yours."

When my eyes finally focused, I saw from the bed clock that 20 minutes had gone past. I thought I was dreaming. Ron was standing there, buck naked but for a towel draped over his left shoulder.

Up until now, I'd found Ron to be a hot man.

Right now, however, I thought he was amazing. He looked so delicious standing there. His uncut cock was only inches from my face. As my eyes traveled up his body I noticed his nice belly. It was perfect for my taste, it was big and firm. His torso was also nice and fuzzy. His build was kind of frail but he was still sexy. His shoulders were broad, but not muscular. His face was the best! Those eyes of his were so deep and entrancing. They seemed to smile (I know that sounds stupid, but they did). His skin was flawless and looked as soft as a baby's ass (not that I would know how that feels). And his hair ... it was completely full, white around the sides - and mussed up from drying it.

As I completed the survey of his body my eyes met his. He and I seemed to become lost in each other. Without warning, he descended on my lips. Our tongues entered each other's mouth and probed around. This was so hot. The spontaneity of this made it even better. I pulled him down on to the bed, and rolled over on to him. During our embrace I repositioned him on top of me. Feeling him on me was a terrific wake-up call - no matter how tired I was I wanted him as much as he wanted me.

"Wait, wait," I said, puffing a little, "Let me get out of these clothes."

Ron watched with interest as I tore my clothes off. He laughed at my lust-fueled struggles, and held his arms out to me when I finally got clear and bounced back on the bed.

He grabbed me and rolled me on my back and proceeded to kiss me, before straddling me. It wasn't long before he had moved up and straddled my head. Sucking his big beautiful balls was all I could think of. I pulled them hard with my mouth. His balls hung so low that I could almost swallow them, and I loved it! While I worked his balls I slowly jacked his hard cock.

Ron moaned in pleasure as I tortured his nuts. Even though I loved sucking those balls I wanted to progress to something more tasty. My tongue then traveled to his lovely chunky ass. I licked the cheeks softly. I then split them and attacked his sweet hole. After a few licks of the entrance I darted my tongue deep inside of him. Ron's moans changed quickly to whimpers of passion. The deeper I entered him the more he pushed down on my face. Just before I was about to suffocate he stood up.

He walked out into the living area.

I followed him when he had been gone a few moments. There I found him applying lubricant to his ass. He held up a little travel kit, complete with packet of lube and a couple of rubbers.

"Don't leave home without one," he said, looking serious.

I grabbed a rubber out of his hand and quickly put it on.

Then I firmly took his hands behind his back and pushed him to the wall. As he stood against the wall like a criminal being arrested I lined up my cock. When I felt his hot ass on my cock I pressed forward.

Jesus Christ he was tight! I couldn't get every inch in at first. I had to warm him up with some slow thrusts. Every time I entered I penetrated him deeper.

"Yes ... yes ... yes ... " he moaned softly.

He winced a little at each thrust. Suffer, you bitch, I thought. I could tell that he was enjoying it. But I could also sense that he was not going to be very active as a bottom. I'm soon gonna fix that.

After several different positions I moved him to how I preferred to fuck, lying on his back with his legs in the air. I laid him down on the kitchen table. It was very sturdy and topped with sheet of thick glass.

He squirmed from the cold glass on his back, but when he looked up at me there was no holding back.

I fucked his sweet, tight ass for half an hour in this position. At times I would fuck him fast and furiously, him humping and gasping for air. Other times I would go slow, pinching his nipples, and making him whimper and beg for cock. The whole time I boned him his cock stood up hard. Watching it bounce every time I thrust into him was a real turn on.

After a while, despite all of my desires, I started feeling dead tired again. Ron sensed my fatigue and suggested we stop. I turned down his request. Instead, I grabbed his hands behind his back, bent him over and rammed my cock up his thoroughly worked-over ass.


Hold his hands up I walked him to the bedroom again. I pushed him on the bed, and flopped down beside him. I laid back and looked him in the eyes.

"Now it's your turn to work. Ride it until I cum in your sweet ass."

He didn't need any more directions from me. He straddled me, worked my swollen cock back into his ass, and just bounced and writhed on me.

I would never believe this hunk was into such hot sex if I didn't experience it, I thought to myself.

I was torn between wanting to keep the incredible sex going, and fighting to keep the exhaustion at bay while paying full attention. I squeezed his tits mercilessly and while he grimaced with the pain, he never missed a beat. Fucking Ron was the best fuck I'd had in a long time.


I couldn't hold it any longer. My body tensed up and my cock stiffened even more. I began to shake and moan. Ron felt I was ready to climax and bounced quicker and quicker.

"Fuck me Daddy, fuck me good! C'mon, I want you, fuck me..." he said, between gasps for breath.

His words became louder and more insistent the closer I got. Finally, shaking from side to side, I filled him up. He moaned as he felt each stream of juice enter him. Ron rode my cock, pounding his ass against me for several minutes after I came. I was delirious from the sensation but I wanted more. He collapsed over me, and clung on to me as the orgasmic spasms flooded across my body.

He held me tight until our breathing calmed down. When he got off me he didn't say a word. He peeled the condom off me, and then just walked out into the living area and got dressed.

Ron returned several moments later, and wiped me down with a cool, damp towel. He tucked me under the sheets, and kissed my forehead.

"You get some sleep and I'll be here at 6:30 to take you to dinner."

Before he left he grabbed my shorts that were lying, kicked off, on the floor. He searched my pockets until he found my room key. He put it in his pocket.

"We are going to have fun this week!"

He grinned, and he closed the door with a soft click.


 
curation: maturehairychubby137 

No comments: