Pages

Saturday 7 September 2013

The Stalker - part 4

[Author: HR]

The old man slowly backed away from the doorway.

I quickly stepped inside. I turned and we looked at each other in silence for a long moment.

“You ruined me. Why didn’t you just shoot me that night?” he said, his voice rising in anger. “I’m ruined.”

I stepped up to him and hugged him. He attempted to push me back but I held him to my chest.

“You used me like I was a woman.”

Holding tight in his struggles, I pressed my mouth to his. He tried to turn his head from mine but I grabbed his head in my hands and held it in place.

Then we kissed. Our tongues found each others. I rammed mine violently down his throat. I took command of his mouth. I crushed down his tongue and dug deep inside his throat making him suck on my tongue.

“I’m going to make you do everything I want before I fuck you hard with my big dick,” I whispered in the old man’s ear.

“No!” he yelled, and tried to break away from me. But I pulled his face to mine and made him kiss me again.

“I going to make you rim my ass with your tongue,” I said, when I finally pulled my tongue out of his mouth. “Where’s the bedroom?”

Like a meek lamb going to slaughter, the old man lead me to his huge bedroom. Then as he climbed into the four poster bed, I stripped naked. My dick stood straight out from my hairy crotch when I pulled down my white boxer shorts. I also noticed that his short dick was erect as he lay on the bed waiting for me.

I climbed onto him like he was a woman and kissed him. He kissed me back. “Have you been thinking about me?” I asked.

“Yes. I hate you.”

“Why didn’t you call the police?”

“I tried. I picked up the phone a dozen times to call them, but I couldn’t.”

The old man looked away as he confessed.

“Why?”

I moved down until my face was close to his crotch.

“I told you! You ruined me! You made me queer for you,” he said with his voice rising again in anger. “Hell, when I’m fucking my girlfriend, I keep remembering getting fucked by you.”

Then I closed my lips around the old man’s dick. He started moaning as I tongued and sucked his thick little dick. I loved sucking his dick. His moans were music to my ears. I wanted to devour him.

I hated to stop sucking him, but when I felt the old man tense up, I knew that I must or he would shoot off. Although I abandoned his dick, I didn’t stop giving him pleasure. I lifted his thick hairy legs and pushed my mouth against the rose bud of his asshole. Then as he began to wiggle in delight, I started licking his asshole. It was tight, but not as tight as the first time when I had raped the old man. My pecker had stretched his old asshole enough that it would never be as tight again.

I still did have to work some to get my tongue inside the old man’s asshole. I loved the tangy taste of his asshole and the silky textures inside him. The old man went crazy as I worked my tongue deeper and deeper into him. He started arching his back and bucking when I began to twist and turn my tongue deep inside his asshole.

“Oh, God! That was wonderful,” the old man said, when I stopped.

I slid up his body, stopping to kiss the patch of gray hair on his chest.

“You’ve ruined me,” he said but there was no longer anger in his voice. “Completely ruined me,” he added as I pulled my face up even with his.

“No, I can’t kiss you. Your tongue has been inside my asshole,” he protested in dismay. I pressed my lips against his. I knew he could smell his ass on my breath. I forced his mouth open and slid my tongue inside. The old man fought against kissing me, but I forced my will on him.

Then he was kissing me back. It was wonderful to share the taste of his ass with him. We locked our tongues together, and suck on each other’s tongue. And the old man’s kisses became more passionate the longer we embraced. But I wanted to feel his tongue inside me. I pulled my face away from him and moved up until my asshole was squared against his lips.

“No!”

The old man’s voice was more a moan than a protest. My asshole was pressed hard against his mouth. He didn’t stick his tongue out immediately. He tried to resist, but I just pressed my asshole harder against his mouth until finally he relented. Then as he hunched air with his hips sending his dick pumping empty air, he opened his mouth. His velvety warm tongue touched my asshole. I shuddered from the pleasure. Then he was licking and probing my asshole like a mad man as he tried to get his tongue inside me.

I loved the thought of making him eat my ass. I enjoyed the knowledge that I was making the old man do something that was both totally alien, and extremely repulsive, to him. That knowledge gave me as much pleasure as his warm moist tongue did as he finally got inside of me.

“Eat my asshole, you old queer,” I called out to him. I felt him suddenly try to push my ass away.

“No, you are a queer!” I told him and pressed my ass back against his mouth. “Tongue my ass, bitch.”

The old man made a whimpering sound beneath me as he complied. Once again I felt his warm wet tongue slip inside of me.

“Yes, I’ve made you queer!” I said, getting even more pleasure out of humiliating the old man. He whimpered again but pushed his strong tongue deeper into my asshole.

“I’m going to fuck you like you were a woman!”

I reached down and grabbed my dick and began to masturbate it until it was hard enough to ram inside the old man’s tight asshole.

“That’s enough,” I said, pulling my asshole out of reach of his wonderful tongue. “Now, I am going to fuck me a queer.”

“I’m not queer,” the old man said shaking his head defiantly. I moved down and hoisted his legs up over my shoulders.

“I’m not!”

I spat on the head of my dick. He started begging me not to fuck him as I pressed the swollen red head of my pecker against his old tight asshole. But he didn’t make any effort to fight me as I put more and more pressure against my dick until it popped into his asshole.

The old man cried out. I leaned over and kissed him as I drove my dick deep into him. He reached up and pulled my face hard against his as I sent my tongue down his throat. He couldn’t cry out but he made strange noises deep in his throat as I rammed my dick up to my balls inside of him. Then I started fucking the old man brutally, raping his tight old asshole as he clung to me like a child.

I fucked his ass until the shaft of my dick was lathered up.

“See? You like it. You want it. You love it. You are a queer. You were born to be fucked like this. You are my queer!”

I got so much pleasure out controlling him, of spitting my words at him, that I suddenly shot my load inside of him.

Then, with cum still dripping from my dick I quickly switched around into a 69 position.

“Suck my dirty dick!” I told the old man, as I pressed it against his mouth. “Taste your ass pussy on my dick.”

He resisted. I grabbed his huge balls and squeezed them until he cried out in pain.

“Do it! Suck me, bitch!”

As he reluctantly took my dirty dick in his mouth, I took his dick in mine. I worked on it with such skill that he began moaning deep inside his throat as he sucked my dick. When he shot his big load in my mouth, I got so excited that I shot off again. He gagged and tried to spit my dick out but I forced my dick in him, and made him swallow the entire load as I sucked the cum out of his dick.

He held me tightly for a few moments before we both relaxed.

When I turned around to face him, he eagerly kissed me. We kissed for several minutes before I broke contact.

“Now I have ruined you completely. You are mine,” I whispered. "Finally. Mine."

I kissed him on the forehead.

“I’m still not a queer,” the old man said, his voice shaking. “I still like fucking my girlfriend. And I couldn’t bear the thought of having sex with another man. If I am queer, it’s only with you.”

“Does that mean that you are not going to the police?” I asked.

“Hell, what can I tell them?”

He choked back a sob.

“I let you in.”

He hugged me as though he would never let go.


<<< The Stalker - part 3 <<< || >>>>>>

No comments: