Pages

Saturday 23 March 2013

The Father-in-Law's story - part 2


Father, forgive me, do you think it was sinful to take advantage of my father-in-law like that? Granted, he didn't seem to have too many strong objections, and by the end seemed to enjoy the warm contact with another person; however I did examine the nature of my  relationship with my father-in-law.
He'd always been pleasant enough towards me, in a cantankerous kind of way. I was always going to be the son-in-law - never really good enough for his darling daughter. He was a tough man, and could be quite nasty towards his wife. We were often running over to the house with peace offerings.

When I dropped in some groceries on Thursday night after work he was positively charming. He bustled around, patted my shoulder, and brushed up against me. Not once, a couple of times. Something had changed in his life. 

When Sunday rolled around I took my time getting over to their house. The father-in-law was most delighted to see me, and so was his cock. He wore his usual sweat pants with elastic and drawstrings, and the stretch fabric was being well tested.

I pulled out my phone and fired off a couple of shots just to tease him. 

"Hey, I said no more damn photos!" He was angry.

I knew it was time to take control. "Shut up bitch, and get in the bedroom!" I waved my phone menacingly. He hesitated, and then slumped off to his bedroom. They slept alone now. Her room flowery and cutesy, his room more spartan. 

His demeanour pissed me off, so, as we entered the bedroom I slapped his retreating arse hard. He spun around, needled. Before he could say anything, I hissed, "Listen up, you old cunt, I've had enough of your bad attitude. I've come over today to have some fun with you, and that's what we're going to do. Got it?"

He looked startled, about to complain.

I grabbed him by his old tee-shirt, pulled him up close, and looked him in the eye. "Yes?"

"Yes."

"Say it like you mean it!"

He snapped to attention. "Yes, SIR!"

That military training, buried for so many years, surfaced. I dug my hand into his pants and pulled out his cock and balls, making sure the waistband was well under his balls. The old tee-shirt tore off him easily and I tossed the shreds on to the floor in front of him. The tough love was paying off. His cock - last week, soft pink; today was hard and shiny.

He'd begun to shake a little from the exertion of standing at attention. A single droplet of pre-cum had appeared. I scooped it up with a fingertip and popped it in his mouth. Not a sign of resistance. 

"That's better," I growled. "Now, let me remind you how you got us here."

He watched the video of last week's masturbation while I caressed his cock. He didn't flinch, but his face flushed. He sighed and slumped a little when the video ended.

"That's right, I caught you. And what happened after that?"

Silence.

The clock tick grew louder.

He mumbled, "I gave you a blow job."

"What was that?!" I slapped his arse smartly.

He straightened up with a snap. "I gave you a blow job, SIR!"

"Let me remind you."

I ran the blow job video. He looked stunned and hurt, but he said nothing. 

"You thought you might be able to explain the playing with yourself video away, didn't you."

He nodded, downcast.

"You know there's no way you can talk your way out of this one."

He blushed, and shook his head, reluctantly.

I slapped his hard cock with a quick upwards strike. He yelped and staggered a little.

"What's more, you don't even want to, do you?"

"No SIR!"

"That's right. Your hard cock shows you like this kind of treatment. Your hard cock tells me you crave this kind of treatment. It doesn't matter what you think, your hard cock wants me to abuse you. Now get over by the mirror so I can get my souvenirs for the day. And smile. No-one wants to see a grumpy old cunt."


 

 He wriggled and posed, and I got dozens of great shots.

I grabbed his pants and dragged him to the bed. 

"Now listen to me. Here's how it goes down. In this bedroom you will do what I say, when I say it. You will call me 'Sir'. I will take video and photos of you as and when I see fit, and I will do what I like with them. You will not resist my commands. So long as you continue to obey my commands you can expect to have sex, every week, in any way I see fit. If I get so much a whiff of any shit from you, the photos will go out, and your world will change. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, SIR!"

I slapped his face and took photos of his reddened cheeks up close. He whimpered a bit, and his eyes welled up.

"Shut up bitch! Now, on your back, on the bed!"

I stripped off my clothes and bounced on to the bed between his legs. I peeled his pants off down to his ankles. I tipped his legs back and slipped the scrunched up pants behind my neck, his ankles by my cheeks.

"Show me your arse hole!"

He grimaced, reached down, and parted his butt cheeks. I pressed my cock up against the rosebud of his virgin arse. I thrust against it experimentally, teasing, testing. I wasn't going to fuck him today, but I wanted him to know it was on the agenda. I knew he wouldn't love this idea. I wiped my cock head on his arse hole. He shut his eyes and groaned at the touch. A bead of pre-cum seeped from his cock. No matter what he thought, his body was here and it was showing its appreciation. I took some photos to enjoy later, making sure I got shots of his face in case I needed some guilt reinforcement. I didn't think it was likely, but better to be safe.

Enough of this, I slipped through his legs, and straddled him, inching my way up his body. The tickle of his chest hair felt great on my ball sack. My cock was looming in his face when he opened his eyes. I got some great photos, and then I leaned over against him. I hadn't put soap near my groin for a week, even after the gym, so he was more than able to smell the beast in me. He opened his mouth expectantly, and I lay my cock on his lips. I let him breathe in the odors and flavors. I really expected him to object to the shit flavors from his arse hole, but he didn't. He licked me over my cock head and down the shaft. I loved the feeling of domination over his will, I loved the soft rasping of his devotion on my cock.

I held back as long as I could, and when I came I filled his mouth with my cum. He gracefully wrapped his lips around my cock and sucked me dry. I was so swept up in the moment I neglected to get photos.

I rolled off him, puffing. "When it comes to cock sucking you've got the gift."

"Thank you, Sir."

"How many cocks have you sucked before today?"

"None, Sir."

I looked him square in the eyes. His eyes flickered. I slapped his face suddenly.

I whispered, "How many cocks have you sucked before today?"

He blushed furiously. "None, Sir. But..."

"Yes?"

I was right in his face.

"But I've thought about it. I've always wanted to try it. To - to see if I could bring a man to climax."

I stared at him long and hard. He couldn't look at me. Sweat beaded on his forehead.

"Wait here."

I went in to my mother-in-law's bedroom and took a couple of good squirts of her hand-cream. It was cold. I wrapped my fingers around the old boy's cock and gave a gentle stroke or two to spread the cream. He sighed and relaxed as I went to work. Any time I felt his cock pulse like he was about to cum I'd squeeze it tight between fingers and thumb at the base and wait until he backed off a little. I managed to hold him back for long time. I even thought about just stopping so he didn't cum. In the end I wanted to get some more photos, and with a few more strokes his cock overflowed.

"Goddam, that was amazing."

"Yes," I said, "I got some great shots, thank you." I leaned over and kissed him. To my surprise he kissed me back, all bristles and scratchy.

"Hurry up and clean up, your wife will be home soon."

He lingered a few moments.

"Do you want me to come back next week?"

"Yes SIR!"

"I've brought some gifts for you."

He looked up - intrigued. "What are they?"

"Some new pyjamas, and a shaver."

He looked at them. The 'pyjamas' were a pair of my boxers. I'd worn them almost non-stop for a couple of weeks. They were gamey.

"I don't think they'll..."

"Bring them here bitch, I'll put them on you myself."

He stepped over and I slapped his face twice again. "Do not make me remind you again. One whiff of shit, the photos go live. Now give me the pyjamas and shut up!"

I took the underwear from the clip lock bag, and placed them on his head. The stained crotch was positioned on his nose. "I want you to sleep with this over your face. During the day put them back in the bag to preserve the fragrance. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Sir!"

"The shaver is to shave your balls. If I arrive next week and your are not completely clean I will be going home immediately. Do you understand me?

"Yes, Sir!"

"Then get going. Also, try to be nicer to your wife this week. Or next weekend you're on your own, pulling your pudding all by yourself."

"Yes SIR!"

During the week my wife got a call, and her mother was surprised and delighted. Apparently my father-in-law had bought her some jewellery and even helped with the dishes.

"I don't know what's come over your father, it's like he's in love again."


 

No comments: