Pages

Monday 3 June 2013

Viktor's story - part 2

In a way I didn't know what was happening, Father, but at the same time I know it was a deliberate act on my part, and on his. I was a mess of mixed emotions, and I wanted more of him. I felt so elated, so freed, and I wanted so much more of him.
There was a solemn silence after we stood, raised our glasses and saluted each other. I could still taste Viktor in my mouth despite the smooth burn of the vodka.

Call it virgin angst or post-blow job nervousness, or call it what you will, I wanted to know if my performance was ok. Everyone wants to believe they perform magic when they're making love, don't they? I think it's the last tiny Freudian gasp - I want to please mummy, or, in this case, please daddy. I rationalised it away thinking - well, it's the first blow job I've ever given, so, well, whatever, I can get better if I wasn't good enough.

I don't know how long we stood there, in silence, each of us lost in our thoughts. Viktor put his glass down with a clink. I looked up, feeling just a little lost.

He stepped towards me, and hugged me enthusiastically.

"Thank you, you have made me feel alive again.

I smiled, feeling a wave of shyness pass over me. Damn it, I'm 40 years old, and suddenly I feel like some goofy kid on his first date.

"So, that was ok then?"

Viktor choked and coughed, and recovered, laughing a little.

"Yes, ok, very ok," he said, "You are very kind to an old man. I hope ... we ... I hope we can do that again some time. If - if you want to, that is, of course. I don't want to pressure... "

His voice faded away. He looked down, nervous.

"I'm sorry," he muttered, "I didn't expect, at my age, anyone would ever ... you know..."

"Well," I whispered, "Someone would. Did. And would again."

Silence fell between us. I could hear him breathing. Outside the storm winds were whistling around the building. A log fell in the fire send sparks up the chimney.

Viktor sighed.

"And what for you?"

I reached over and stroked his cheek, gently scratching my finger tips on his stubble. He leaned into my hand and shut his eyes.

"I seem to remember an offer of beef and cranberries."

"Oh, God, yes, of course, dinner. And after dinner...?"

"Wouldn't Benny Hill suggest a hot sausage and a couple of kiwi fruit?"

I winked at him, and he suddenly giggled like a naughty boy. He bustled off to get the meal together. A few minutes later he was back with a glass of red wine.

"Julian Bream," he said, nodded towards a cd case, as the virtuoso's music filled the room. "I met him once, with Benjamin Britten. This is the Nocturnal Britten wrote for him. Please, make yourself at home, I need to excuse myself for a moment to freshen up before dinner. It'll be ready in about 30 minutes. Help yourself to more wine, it's in the kitchen."

I smiled and nodded.

After about 15 minutes I became a bored, and I resolved to refill my glass. I wandered into the cottage style kitchen - dinner smelled promising - found the wine and poured myself a welcome puddle. Returning to the lounge room I realised I hadn't been to a bathroom for some time, and I needed to have a pee before dinner. I'd never used the bathroom at Viktor's house, but after our afternoon intimacies - well, too late for issues of that kind.

I stepped through the door into the passageway in search of the bathroom. The floor was covered in thick Caucasian type carpets, and my footsteps were effectively silenced. I could see light coming from a room that I guessed was Viktor's bedroom. As I got closer I could hear noises coming from the room. Intrigued, I was even quieter, and I peeped through the keyhole.


I was nonplussed to see Viktor, naked, sitting on the edge of the bed, masturbating. I actually felt slightly annoyed, and jealous. If you were going to do this you could've invited me... I suddenly felt embarrassed, shy, frightened about what I'd say if I was found out. As much as I wanted to stay and watch, to join him, I didn't want to be discovered, not like this.

The phone rang. I jumped in fright. I heard Viktor give a disappointed grunt, and he answered the call. I took the opportunity to find the bathroom and then to return to the warmth and light of the lounge. I looked through his music collection for something a little more soothing than the repetitions of the Nocturnal. I went with Debussy, being particularly careful about how I handled the discs.

I was just taking a sip of wine when Viktor came in, apologising for the delay - his sister had called. He'd changed into a blue checked shirt and I noticed for the first time how his eyes were light blue around the pupil, darker blue towards the iris edges. For some reason they reminded me of the eyes of husky dogs.

We chatted and laughed over a leisurely dinner. Viktor's casserole, served with jacket potatoes, and a salad of red cabbage and beetroot with horseradish dressing, was delicious. He talked about his memories of his Russian childhood, of escaping in the depths of winter in a horse drawn sledge being pursued by some unknown militia. How they'd spent time in Norway before finally finding refuge here.

"Zaedkami?"

"I'm sorry, what?" 

Viktor chortled. "Sweet afters - dessert?"

I nodded, and Viktor presented an elegant baked apple, stuffed with fruit mince. He drizzled honey and cream over the fruit, and tucked in with gusto. 

"These are good for you," he said with a grin, "They make your blood run faster, makes your skin smooth, make you look good."

As much as I enjoyed the food and his company, I couldn't focus on much more than having sex with Viktor. It was as though the lid was finally off for me. I wanted him very much. I wanted to feel his warmth, the touch and taste of his skin. The lust for him was already making my cock uncomfortably hard, and I wasn't paying much attention to his chatty conversation.

We finished out dinner with coffee. Viktor left me in the lounge while he cleared up the dishes. When he returned we sat and talked for a few minutes and then I felt I had better go. I stood to go.

"No, I think you should stay here. You'll freeze to death waiting for buses in this snow."

He looked worried.

"Are you sure this isn't inconvenient?"

"No! I insist. Besides, you haven't had zaedkami."

"What? Not more dessert, I've eaten too much already."

"No, not that kind of dessert..."

He looked away, and I stared at the delicate skin under his ear. I had a momentary fantasy about if I was a vampire I would bite him right there, right now. Blood lust! My cock twitched appreciatively. I swallowed and permitted myself a glance at Viktor's crotch. The bulge of his cock and balls was clearly evident. The cd finished and in the deafening silence I could hear the clock ticking.

I cleared my throat. He looked back at me, flicking his eyes over the swelling in my pants before looking up to me. He took a breath as if to speak. I held my hand up to stop him. I looked him in the eye and deliberately undid the top button of my shirt. He stared, motionless. 

I undid the second button, and rubbed my fingers slowly over my chest. He swallowed and licked his lips. His eyes never left mine, he was captivated. I stood with my shirt undone.

"Now," I whispered.

He was out of his chair, and after a flicker of hesitation, he reached in and tentatively brushed his fingertips to my chest. I flinched from the shock of his touch, and saw the immediate hurt on his face. He jerked his hand away. I caught it, and pressed it back against my heart. He looked back at me, and I nodded. I reached around him, and hugged him to me, crushing his hand between us. He leaned in and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Yes?"

He nodded, his head rubbing my shoulder.

I released him a little, and I undid the buttons on his shirt, exposing his vulnerable skin to my touch. I pulled his head to me and kissed him, gently, on the lips. He suddenly pulled my to him and kissed me, and kissed me again, fiercely, holding me tightly in rush of passion.

We pulled apart and he looked at me, seemingly shocked at his emotional outburst. I stepped in and pulled his belt buckle open, and pulled his pants down a little, and then paused.  

"Yes," he said, in a determined voice.

I pulled his pants and underwear down, and he stepped out, his hardened cock swaying. I reached for his cock.

"Not here," he hissed, "Bedroom!" He hesitated. "Just a moment... "

He scampered out of the room, and returned a few minutes later. I thought I could smell - what was that - honey? 

"Please," he said, and motioned towards the hallway. I let him lead, not wanting to let him know I knew where his bedroom was or what was happening there a couple of hours ago. His bedroom smelled of honey from the bees wax candles Viktor had lit around the room. There was no other lighting save the glow from the streetlights. 

He drew me to him, and now, slowly and calmly, kissed me; stroking my shirt off me in soft, brushing strokes. He loosened my belt and eased my slacks and boxers off, his caressing hands felt so tender, so loving. He pulled back the bed covers and settled me down into their comfortable embrace, before taking up station between my legs, his shirt - loose - tickling my bare skin.

"Please?" 

I nodded. 

Viktor closed his eyes and slowly coaxed my cock to new hardness with his attentive licking and kissing. He was slow, God, the sensation as he licked my balls in waves of three - lightly, medium, and then heavier pressure was something I'd never imagined before, much less experienced. I writhed to his touches and I wanted to grab him, roll him over and fuck him hard and fast. I closed my eyes against the distraction - I wanted to hold back as long as I could to enjoy the maximum pleasure. 

He began licking around the side of my balls, under and up the middle seam and then down looping up to the other side, and then slowly working back again. I could hold back, and I started to tense up.

"No!" 

He pressed my cock tightly at the base and held me, trembling, while I fought off my orgasm. When I'd calmed down, he gently started again. He held my cock and licked me like my cock was an ice-cream. He sucked me while stretching and working the sensitive nerves to a frenzy. And whenever he felt my cock throb in response he'd hold me tight and blow on my cock gently as if to cool me off. 

I lost track of how long, or how many times he'd held me back from cumming. I was dripping with sweat, growling and moaning inside, wanting to release, but wanting the beautiful torture to continue. I began to imagine bright flashes of colour with each lick, each caress, each stroke of his lips across my skin. 

When he took me in his mouth again we both knew there would be no holding back. He circled my balls between his finger and thumb, and pulled down slowly; and licked around and around my cock head. I felt something like a coil of energy pound up my spine and I arched my back and thrust my cock into his mouth, pumping my cum into him in as wave after wave of electrified orgasm passed over me.

I flopped back in the bed, gasping for breath, and trembling as the nerves fired and re-fired along the the length of my body. I opened my eyes to see Viktor - his eyes blue and full of love - and my cum splashed around his lips.



"Thank you," he murmured, pausing to lick my cum off his lips, "Thank you for being here with me and sharing my bed with you."

I sat up and pulled his shirt off him.

"Come here, Russian bear. Take your glasses off and let me hold you."

We snuggled together under the blankets, kissing and cuddling.

Outside the snow stopped, but we didn't notice.





No comments: